In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of Review of Surgery for ABSITE and Boards 2nd Edition PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Review of Surgery for ABSITE and Boards 2nd Edition PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Review of Surgery for ABSITE and Boards 2nd Edition PDF is one of the best book for quick review. It is very good book to study a a day before your exam. It can also cover your viva questions and will help you to score very high.
You might also be interested in:
Features of Review of Surgery for ABSITE and Boards 2nd Edition PDF
Following are the features of Review of Surgery for ABSITE and Boards 2nd Edition PDF:
For surgery residents studying for their yearly in-service exam, recent graduates preparing for Surgery written boards, or those recertifying, there’s no better review tool than Dr. Christian DeVirgilio’s Review of Surgery for ABSITE and Boards, 2nd Edition. Content has been tested for a number of years on Harbor-UCLA surgical residents and has proven to significantly improve exam scores. Now thoroughly up to date with new topics, new questions, and new contributors, it fully prepares you for success on surgery exams.
- 957 multiple-choice, single best answer questions that closely follow the new ABSITE and board style.
- Proven content has been tested and shown to help you get the score you want.
- Online testing allows you to test yourself and quickly score your responses.
- Correct answers and rationales are based on information found in major reference works in the field of surgery.
- NEW topic areas (gynecology, urology, and orthopaedics) reflect the format of the new exam.
- NEW section on Medical Knowledge.
- NEW contributors (general surgery residents) ensure that the content is relevant to the needs of general surgery trainees.
- NEW! Aligned with the SCORE (Surgical Council on Residency Education) Curriculum Outline for General Surgery Residents.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Download Review of Surgery for ABSITE and Boards 2nd Edition PDF Free:
Now you can download Review of Surgery for ABSITE and Boards 2nd Edition PDF from Medicalstudyzone.com below link:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.