The BRS Stands for Boards Review series. It is one of the most famous publications of medical short books that are used particularly for USMLE and generally for all exams. As these books are the shorts books, means only important points are mentioned therefore, these books are widely used for the purpose of revision for exams.
Here in the post we would review all of the brs books that are available in pdf format and would try to add a free download link to these books if it is available.
Before starting any book, first i would like to list all of the books of BRS that are available in pdf format:
- 1 List of BRS Books pdf:
- 2 1: BRS Gross Anatomy pdf:
- 3 2. BRS Physiology pdf:
- 4 Download BRS Physiology Cases And Problems pdf:
- 5 BRS Biochemistry pdf:
List of BRS Books pdf:
Here are all the books of Boards Review series:
- BRS Anatomy pdf.
- BRS Physiology pdf
- BRS Biochemistry pdf
- BRS Neuroanatomy pdf
- BRS Histology pdf
- BRS Embryology pdf
- BRS MicroBiology and Immunology pdf
- BRS Pathology pdf
- BRS Pharmacology pdf
- BRS Behavioral Science pdf
1: BRS Gross Anatomy pdf:
Boards review series book of gross anatomy is available in pdf format. This is one of the greatest resource that students have for USMLE and other exams for revision of anatomy. This book is written by Kyun Won Chung and Harold M. Chung.
As anatomy is a hard to remember subject and revising long books for exams take a lot time therefore this book is one of the best book of its kinds. Like other books of this series, it would save a lot of you time while revising anatomy.
Here are some of the key features of this book:
Features of BRS anatomy pdf:
- You can trust this book as it is published by boards review series.
- There are 8 editions of this book and the latest one has some great additional features as well.
- At the end of every chapter, different questions are given along with their answers that are extremely helpful for exams prospective.
- Clinical and embryological notes are given where necessary.
- Questions/ answers not at the end of each chapter but at the end of book is also given in complete course which is a great resource for self evaluation.
- Diagrams and dissections are given where necessary.
Download Boards Review series gross anatomy book pdf:
Download link are removed due to copyright claim by book author.
2. BRS Physiology pdf:
Physiology book of this series (also called Costanzo physiology pdf) is yet another most popular book of this series and my favorite too. It is written by Linda S Constanzo. This books is very easy to cover all the lengthy physiology just a day before exam. All the important points are mentioned that makes it very easy to recall all the things for exams. Below are some of its features in detail:
Features of Boards review series Physiolgy pdf:
- This is the best physiology book for USMLE step 1 preparations.
- You can read complete chapters in just few minutes which is due to its ease of understand language and format.
- All the important points are given in such a way that after reading then you will never forget them in exams.
- Different questions and mcq’s of each chapter of physiology are given at the end of every chapter.
Download BRS Physiology pdf:
You can download Costanzo physiology pdf free below:
Note: Removed due to copyright issue.
Download BRS Physiology Cases And Problems pdf:
You can download BRS physiology cases and problems pdf at the end of this review.
BRS Biochemistry pdf:
The book of biochemistry of this edition is written by Dawn B Marks. This book is one of the best selling USMLE book of biochem. This book is good for the last days of exams when you don’t have enough time to revise long books like lippincott biochemisty or harpers biochemistry etc.
Features of this book are almost same as other boards review series book. And its latest edition is 3rd edition. You can download that below.
Download Boards Review Series Biochemistry pdf:
You can download this book in pdf format below
[sociallocker]NOTE: All the download links are removed from this review of boards review series due to copyright issues.[/sociallocker]