In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of Netter’s Concise Orthopaedic Anatomy 2nd Edition PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Netter’s Concise Orthopaedic Anatomy 2nd Edition PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Netter’s Concise Orthopaedic Anatomy 2nd Edition PDF is amazing. I bought it as a physician assistant student about to begin my orthopedic rotation and have continued to use it working as a surgical Ortho PA. Each chapter is dedicated to an anatomical region (very well divided), covering that region’s anatomy and most common pertinent conditions, highlighting key points of the history and physical, diagnostic imaging, treatment, and surgical options for each
I suppose there is always a question regarding the reception a fi rst edition of any text will receive before its publication. The response and enthusiasm for the fi rst edition of this text have been rewarding and exceeded my optimistic expectations. Inasmuch as imitation is a form of fl attery, I am also pleased with the development of multiple other titles in the Netter’s Concise series that were based on the format of this text.
Despite this encouragement, it quickly became clear that the fi rst edition of this text, written predominantly while I was a medical student, was in need of an update. Although the anatomy is a constant, our understanding of it, our terminology, and its clinical application continue to advance. I received considerable feedback, both positive and negative, on the fi rst edition. Much of it was constructive, and I am grateful for all of it. The revision has been both challenging and rewarding. Formatting this enormous volume of material was a painstaking process, and I would like to thank John Casey, the production team, and all of those at Elsevier for their patience, hard work, and professionalism. With their help I was able to develop my vision of this project. It has been a pleasure to work with them.
Netter’s Concise Orthopaedic Anatomy is a best-selling, portable, full-color resource excellent to have on hand during your orthopaedic rotation, residency, or as a quick look-up in practice. Jon C. Thompson presents the latest data in thoroughly updated diagnostic and treatment algorithms for all conditions while preserving the popular at-a-glance table format from the previous edition. You’ll get even more art from the Netter Collection as well as new radiologic images that visually demonstrate the key clinical correlations and applications of anatomical imaging. For a fast, memorable review of orthopaedic anatomy, this is a must-have.
- Maintains the popular at-a-glance table format that makes finding essential information quick and convenient.
- Contains useful clinical information on disorders, trauma, history, physical exam, radiology, surgical approaches, and minor procedures in every chapter.
- Lists key information on bones, joints, muscles, and nerves in tables correlate to each Netter image.
- Highlights key material in different colors-pearls in green and warnings in red-for easy reference.
- Features both plain film and advanced radiographic (CT and MRI) images, along with cross-sectional anatomic plates for an even more thorough visual representation of the material.
- Includes additional common surgical approaches to give you a broader understanding of techniques.
- Incorporates reorganized Complicated Arthology tables for large joints, such as the shoulder, knee, and hip, for increased clarity and to incorporate new artwork and additional clinical correlations.
- Reflects new data and current diagnostic and treatment techniques through updates to the Disorders and Fractures sections and the Physical Exam and Anatomic tables in each chapter.
- Presents the very latest developments in the field through thoroughly updated diagnostic and treatment algorithms for all clinical conditions.
Free Medical Book Info
- Categories: Free Medical Books,Anatomy
- Edition:Second Edition
- ISBN 10:1416059873
- ISBN 13:9781416059875
- File:PDF, 66.40 MB
You might also be interested in:
Download Netter’s Concise Orthopaedic Anatomy 2nd Edition PDF
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.