In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of Lewis’s Medical-Surgical Nursing PDF: Assessment and Management of Clinical Problems 11th Edition using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Lewis’s Medical-Surgical Nursing PDF: Assessment and Management of Clinical Problems 11th Edition with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Lewis’s Medical-Surgical Nursing PDF: Assessment and Management of Clinical Problems 11th Edition is one of the best book for quick review. It is very good book to study a day before your exam. It can also cover your viva questions and will help you to score very high.
The 11th Edition of Lewis’s Medical-Surgical Nursing PDF provides a solid foundation in medical-surgical Nursing. A more conversational writing style, a greater focus on Nursing ideas and clinical trends, solid evidence-based content, and a vital pathophysiology review are all included in this completely redesigned text. The content includes health promotion, acute intervention, and ambulatory care, among other aspects of nursing care. Boxes and tables make it straightforward to access important information, and a building-block approach makes even the most difficult subjects understandable. Inter-professional care, delegation, safety, and prioritizing are among the issues covered.
You might also be interested in:
Features of Lewis’s Medical-Surgical Nursing PDF: Assessment and Management of Clinical Problems 11th Edition
Following are the features of Lewis’s Medical-Surgical Nursing PDF: Assessment and Management of Clinical Problems 11th Edition:
- Prepared by Mariann M. Harding, Professor of Nursing, Kent State University.
- Information is comprehensive, current, and clinically accurate thanks to content prepared and evaluated by prominent experts in the field.
- In all management chapters, inter-professional care tables and sections emphasize the necessity of whole patient care in today’s health care settings and define the role of each provider in disorder management.
- With both regular and alternate item format questions, the Bridge to NCLEX Examination review questions at the end of each chapter reinforce crucial subjects while also assisting you in preparing for the NCLEX examination.
- The Think Critically and Interact with Patient Data boxes in Check Your Practice will force you to think critically and interact with patient data.
- In the Informatics in Practice boxes, nurses and patients explore how technology is employed in healthcare settings.
- Evidence-based practice boxes explain how to apply the most recent research to real-world patient care.
- Throughout the book, there are Safety Alerts that highlight patient safety risks and focus on the most recent National Patient Safety Goals.
- Nursing administration is provided logically and thoroughly, taking into account the many approaches to nursing care.
- Prioritization, delegation, and concept mapping are highlighted in case of studies throughout the work to assist you to learn to prioritize and delegate patient care.
- Genetic testing, Alzheimer’s illness, sickle cell disease, and genetics-related ethics issues are all included in the Genetics in Clinical Practice boxes.
- Pathophysiology Map flow charts help you visualize and comprehend changes that occur in various diseases.
- Focused Assessment tables represent a practical “assessment on the go” approach and include quick checklists for assessing the status of previously diagnosed health concerns and keeping an eye out for symptoms of emerging problems.
- Drug Therapy tables and succinct Drug Alerts highlight essential safety considerations for significant pharmaceuticals, within the extensive drug therapy content.
- Tables on Promoting Population Health outline government healthcare goals concerning certain disorders and suggest key techniques for disease prevention and early detection.
- Nutritional therapies and strategies for supporting healthy lives in patients with diverse illnesses are summarized in the Nutritional Therapy tables.
- Over 800 full-color graphics and pictures show disease processes and related anatomy and physiology in detail.
- Because the International Classification for Nursing Practice is a common language shared by many electronic health record documentation systems, the NEW usage of Nursing diagnosis language (ICNP) eases your transition into practice.
Cooper Morgan said This book is adequate for your medical-surgical Nursing course; nevertheless, it lacks the most up-to-date interventions and may benefit from greater information. It was, nevertheless, a mandatory text for my class. When I’m done, I’ll be relieved to never see this thing again. When I’m finished, I might use it as kindling for my fireplace to represent the money I spent on Nursing school when covid was around. For doorstops, sobbing, and mental abuse, it’s a ten out of ten.
Download Lewis’s Medical-Surgical Nursing PDF: Assessment and Management of Clinical Problems 11th Edition Free:
Now you can download Lewis’s Medical-Surgical Nursing PDF: Assessment and Management of Clinical Problems 11th Edition from Medicalstudyzone.com below link:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.