In this blog post, we are going to share a free Video download of Gulfcoast: Venous Ultrasound for Point-of-Care Videos using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Gulfcoast: Venous Ultrasound for Point-of-Care Videos with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Gulfcoast: Venous Ultrasound for Point-of-Care Videos is one of the best Videos for quick review. It is very good book to study a a day before your exam. It can also cover your viva questions and will help you to score very high.
You might also be interested in:
Features of Gulfcoast: Venous Ultrasound for Point-of-Care Videos
Following are the features of Gulfcoast: Venous Ultrasound for Point-of-Care Videos:
Venous Ultrasound for Point of Care Training Video is designed to review venous anatomy/physiology, imaging techniques and diagnostic criteria for performing a focused venous ultrasound exam for point-of-care applications.
- Venous Anatomy and Physiology
- Complete vs’ Focused Venous Exam
- Examination Techniques
- Diagnostic Criteria for Evaluation of Acute vs’ Chronic DVT
- Other Sources of Venous Obstruction
- Review of ACEP Algorithm for Performing a Focused Lower Extremity Venous Examination
- Evaluation of the Upper Extremity Venous System
- Outline scan protocols for performing a focused evaluation of lower extremity deep venous thrombosis.
- Recognize normal venous image and Doppler characteristics.
- Identify sonographic findings associated with the evaluation of acute and chronic DVT.
- List other potential etiologies for abnormal venous ultrasound findings and/or patient symptoms.
- Outline scan techniques and list ultrasound findings for the evaluation of upper extremity DVT.
Download Gulfcoast: Venous Ultrasound for Point-of-Care Videos Free:
Now you can download Gulfcoast: Venous Ultrasound for Point-of-Care Videos from Medicalstudyzone.com below link:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.