In this blog post, we are going to share a free video download of Gulfcoast Duplex/Color Evaluation of Venous Insufficiency 2019 Videos using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free video download of Gulfcoast Duplex/Color Evaluation of Venous Insufficiency 2019 Videos with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Gulfcoast Duplex/Color Evaluation of Venous Insufficiency 2019 Videos is one of the best videos for quick review. It is very good videos to study a day before your exam. It can also cover your viva questions and will help you to score very high.
You might also be interested in:
Features of Gulfcoast Duplex/Color Evaluation of Venous Insufficiency 2019 Videos
Following are the features of Gulfcoast Duplex/Color Evaluation of Venous Insufficiency 2019 Videos:
Duplex/Color Evaluation of Venous Insufficiency Online Course is the first step in obtaining a strong foundation to begin performing and/or interpreting venous duplex/color flow ultrasound examinations. The venous ultrasound protocols are taught in accordance with AIUM and IAC guidelines. In addition, a comprehensive review of diagnostic criteria for evaluation of DVT, venous insufficiency, and pre/post mapping for vein ablation procedures is also provided. This self-directed course is designed with six modules and includes online video lectures, case presentations, and post-activity quizzes. Seventeen venous case studies are also included. Enrollment is valid for 12 months (365 days) and begins the moment the participant is enrolled. Extend your online course access another 3 months with the addition of an onsite hands-on workshop or registration for a regularly scheduled GCUS scan workshop.
- Increase the participants’ knowledge to better perform and/or interpret lower extremity venous ultrasound examinations.
- Apply knowledge of the anatomy/physiology of the lower extremity venous system into the venous testing examinations.
- Cite Doppler/color physics and be able to (sonographers) apply these principles to optimize system controls and/or (physicians) utilize this information for recognizing technical errors which may result in misdiagnosis.
- Perform routine scan protocols, and document Doppler waveforms for lower extremity venous evaluations of the lower extremity.
- Differentiate normal/abnormal imaging, spectral Doppler and color characteristics for identifying venous disease.
- Perform routine scan protocols and document Doppler waveforms for venous evaluation of the lower extremities, including pre and post vein ablation evaluation.
- State the role of ultrasound in the diagnosis and treatment of venous insufficiency.
- Perform evaluation for venous insufficiency and patency of perforators for vein therapy treatment.
- Doppler and Color Fundamentals
- Lower Extremity Venous Imaging: Anatomy and Exam
- Lower Extremity Venous Ultrasound Protocol Video Demonstration
- Lower Extremity Venous Pathology
- Ultrasound Evaluation of Venous Insufficiency and Treatment of Disease
- Ultrasound Evaluation of Venous Insufficiency Scan Demonstration
- Venous Case Studies
Date of Original Release: 11/25/2019
This edition valid for credit through: 11/25/2022
Details : 24 Videos
Download Gulfcoast Duplex/Color Evaluation of Venous Insufficiency 2019 Videos Free:
Now you can download Gulfcoast Duplex/Color Evaluation of Venous Insufficiency 2019 Videos from Medicalstudyzone.com below link:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.