In this blog post, we are going to share a free Video download of Gulfcoast : OB/GYN Ultrasound Registry Review Videos using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Gulfcoast : OB/GYN Ultrasound Registry Review Videos with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Gulfcoast : OB/GYN Ultrasound Registry Review Videos is one of the best Videos for quick review. It is very good book to study a a day before your exam. It can also cover your viva questions and will help you to score very high.
You might also be interested in:
Features of Gulfcoast : OB/GYN Ultrasound Registry Review Videos
Following are the features of Gulfcoast : OB/GYN Ultrasound Registry Review Videos:
OB/GYN Registry Review Online Course is designed for physicians, sonographers and other medical professionals preparing to take the ARDMS Obstetrics and Gynecology or ARRT ultrasound registry board exams. Utilize the OB/GYN Registry Review Online Course as a method to assess areas of weakness to effectively plan your exam preparation, or as the final comprehensive review before taking the exam.
Successfully prepare for the OB-GYN ultrasound certification exam with the leaders in ultrasound continuing medical education. Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute has over three decades of experience providing OB/GYN ultrasound registry review courses and our participants have enjoyed a >90% success pass rate based on post-course surveys.
- GYN Anatomy and Physiology, Congenital Abnormalities
- Transabdominal and Transvaginal Exam
- Gynecological Pathology: Uterine
- Gynecological Pathology: Ovarian
- Gynecological Pathology: Adnexal
- Procedures and Infertility
- Mock Exam 1: GYN
- First Trimester OB: Reproductive Physiology, Measurements, Pathology
- Mock Exam 2: First Trimester
- 2nd & 3rd Trimesters: Fetal Age Assessment/Measurement Techniques; Evaluation of the Fetal Brain
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Spine, MSK, Chromosomal Disorders and Syndromes, and Chest
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Heart and Genitourinary, Abdominal Wall and GI Tract
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Face and Neck, Placental and Umbilical Cord
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Amniotic Fluid, Multiple Gestations; Maternal Complications; Fetal Complications, and 3D Ultrasound
- Mock Exam 3: 2nd & 3rd Trimester
- Increase knowledge and competence for successful ultrasound registry examination completion.
- Outline routine scan protocols & measurements for performing transabdominal and endovaginal GYN scanning.
- State the normal and abnormal imaging characteristics of the ovaries and uterus and differentiate commonly seen pathology seen in premenarchal, postmenarchal, and post-menopausal patients.
- Outline first trimester normal reproductive physiology and identify normal anatomy.
- List first trimester complications and associated ultrasound findings.
- Perform 2nd and 3rd trimester measurement techniques.
- Identify normal and abnormal fetal anatomy in the 2nd and 3rd trimesters in each of the fetal body systems.
- State coexisting disorders affecting pregnancy.
- Cite the sonographer role in procedures.
- Identify areas of weakness that may require further study for successful registry examination completion.
Download Gulfcoast : OB/GYN Ultrasound Registry Review Videos Free:
Now you can download Gulfcoast : OB/GYN Ultrasound Registry Review Videos from Medicalstudyzone.com below link:
Details : 15 Videos + 15 PDF
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.