In this blog post, we are going to share a free Video download of Gulfcoast : OB/GYN Ultrasound Registry Review 2021 Videos using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Gulfcoast : OB/GYN Ultrasound Registry Review 2021 Videos with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Gulfcoast : OB/GYN Ultrasound Registry Review 2021 Videos is one of the best Videos for quick review. It is very good book to study a a day before your exam. It can also cover your viva questions and will help you to score very high.
You might also be interested in:
Features of Gulfcoast : OB/GYN Ultrasound Registry Review 2021 Videos
Following are the features of Gulfcoast : OB/GYN Ultrasound Registry Review 2021 Videos:
OB-GYN Ultrasound Registry Review Online Course is a comprehensive review designed for physicians, sonographers and other medical professionals preparing to take the ARDMS Obstetrics and Gynecology or ARRT ultrasound registry board exams. Utilize the online review course as a method to assess areas of weakness to effectively plan your exam preparation or as the final comprehensive review before taking the exam.
Successfully prepare for the OB-GYN ultrasound certification exam with the leaders in ultrasound continuing medical education. Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute has 36 years of experience providing OB/GYN ultrasound registry review courses and our participants have enjoyed a> 98% success pass rate based on post-course surveys.
Additionally, the GCUS Registry Review PASS Guarantee offers you access to the online course version of your registry review program for an additional 90 days if you do not pass your registry exam after completing one of our review programs. Just send us a copy of your exam score (registry exam must be taken within six months of our review) and we’ll grant you a 90 day access extension to the online course version of the review.
- Pelvic Anatomy & Physiology and Sonographic Evaluation
- Normal Sonographic Characteristics
- Measurement Techniques
- Normal Doppler Characteristics
- Uterine Anomalies
- Types of Mullerian Anomalies
- Sonographic Evaluation
- Clinical Implications
- GYN Pathology:
- Ovarian, Fallopian Tube and Adnexae
- Early Pregnancy, Contraception & Infertility
- Gestational Trophoblastic Disease
- First Trimester OB
- 2nd & 3rd Trimester OB
- Fetal Age Assessment – Measurement Techniques
- Ultrasound Evaluation of:
- Fetal Brain
- Chromosomal Disorders & Syndromes
- Abdominal Wall
- Face & Neck
- Placenta & Umbilical Cord
- Amniotic Fluid
- Multiple Gestation and Complications
- Maternal Complications
- Fetal Complications
- Mock Exams
- Increase knowledge and competence for successful ultrasound registry examination completion.
- Outline routine scan protocols & measurements for performing transabdominal and endovaginal GYN scanning.
- State the normal and abnormal imaging characteristics of the ovaries and uterus and differentiate commonly seen pathology seen in premenarchal, postmenarchal, and post-menopausal patients.
- Outline first trimester normal reproductive physiology and identify normal anatomy.
- List first trimester complications and associated ultrasound findings.
- Perform 2nd and 3rd trimester measurement techniques.
- Identify normal and abnormal fetal anatomy in the 2nd and 3rd trimesters in each of the fetal body systems.
- State coexisting disorders affecting pregnancy.
- Cite the sonographer role in procedures.
- Identify areas of weakness that may require further study for successful registry examination completion.
Download Gulfcoast : OB/GYN Ultrasound Registry Review 2021 Videos Free:
Now you can download Gulfcoast : OB/GYN Ultrasound Registry Review 2021 Videos from Medicalstudyzone.com below link:
Details : 15 Videos , Qbank
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.