In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of Guide to Clinical Documentation PDF 3rd Edition PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Guide to Clinical Documentation PDF 3rd Edition PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Guide to Clinical Documentation PDF 3rd Edition PDF is one of the best book for quick review. It is very good book to study a day before your exam. It can also cover your viva questions and will help you to score very high.
Right medical documentation is a strict skill that all medical professionals must-have. Medical documentation is in a continuous evolution according to the significant changes in billing, coding, reimbursable services, and insurance requirements. As documentation and medical practice are interrelated and it is hard to keep them separate, however, they are two distinctly different practices. Guide to Clinical Documentation PDF Third Edition is the best-updated edition that provides a solid foundation of principles of documentation that will preserve important aspects of health-care-provider- patient encounters while meeting the requirements for reimbursement and other regulations.
You might also be interested in:
Features of Guide to Clinical Documentation PDF 3rd Edition PDF
Following are the features of Guide to Clinical Documentation PDF 3rd Edition PDF:
- Prepared by Debra D. Sullivan, Lead advanced practice provider, Academic Urology of Arizona.
- New updated and unique edition of the documentation learning series as the author has worked on a different deep layering of experience and knowledge that makes each edition better.
- Documentation used to be mostly a memory aid for the provider, a quick note of his or her thoughts about patients’ presentations.
- The major idea of the book is to teach documentation skills and critical analysis of medical records not to do instructions on medical practice
- The up-to-date and complete medical record is so important for management and cases treatment inside a hospital or in outpatient clinics.
- This book will provide you with the ability to analyze examples of documentation, complete worksheets which will help you apply the information as you read it.
- What distinguishes our book is its ability to recognize when, why, and how. Here’s how to build the abilities you’ll need to conquer the ever-increasingly complicated demands of patient documentation. Step-by-step instructions show you how to write SOAP notes, document patient care in the office and hospital settings, and write prescriptions using a simple ‘how-to’ method. You’ll find a multitude of examples, exercises, and directions to help you comprehend every concept.
Contents of Guide to Clinical Documentation PDF Third Edition:
Part1: Foundations of Documentation
1.1- Medicolegal principles of Documentation
1.2- The comprehensive History and physical examination
1.3- SOAP notes
Part2: Documentation related to outpatient care
2.1- documenting prenatal care and perinatal events
2.2- pediatric preventive care visits
2.3- adult preventive care visits
2.4- older adult preventive care visits
2.5- outpatient charting and communication
2.6- prescription writing and electronic prescribing
Part3: documentation related to inpatient care
3.1- admitting a patient to the hospital
3.2- documenting inpatient care
3.3- discharging patients from hospital
4.1- Document library
4.2- a guide to sexual history taking
4.3- ISMP list of error-prone abbreviations
Conely D. said this is fantastic! “When it comes down to it, charting instructions and assistance is a must. Even goes into codes and other aspects of charting that I hadn’t given much thought to before. This book taught me how much more charting, beyond SOAPs, is required to meet compliance criteria. This book, in my opinion, is for anyone learning to chart as a reimbursable provider. D. Conley is a writer who lives in the United States.
Barbie Adam said it was well worth the money. “This is a guide that will accompany you throughout your nursing program…do not rent it; instead, purchase it and use it as a documentation bible.
Download Guide to Clinical Documentation PDF 3rd Edition PDF Free:
Now you can download Guide to Clinical Documentation PDF 3rd Edition PDF from Medicalstudyzone.com below link:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.