In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of Internal Medicine: The guide to Residency PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Internal Medicine: The guide to Residency PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Internal Medicine: The guide to Residency PDF is one of the best book for quick review. It is very good book to study a day before your exam. It can also cover your viva questions and will help you to score very high.
The transition between medical school life and study to a new crowded life with a highly intense life requires a new lifestyle and new strategies for residency study with new sources to help you in your coming years. Internal Medicine: The guide to residency PDF 2022 is prepared to be a comprehensive source that highlights the most common cases presentation and best management protocols giving a deep concentration on residents’ clinical needs.
You might also be interested in:
Features of Internal Medicine: The guide to Residency PDF
Following are the features of Internal Medicine: The guide to Residency PDF:
- Prepared by Amer Sayed, Internal Medicine Resident, Georgia Regents University.
- Interesting and integrated book prepared to handle new residents that anyone can read entirely in 2 to 3 weeks for the first time. It can be consulted at any time during the journey.
- All the topics mentioned in the book are carefully chosen to cover the most common clinical presentations, differential diagnosis, and management steps.
- Readers benefit most from reading this book because all stuff is written from real experience and actual practice of different old residents in both success and missteps that reflects significantly on patients’ care.
- The guide includes managing the common clinical problems that patients are admitted for so the intern or the resident will feel confident and display more accuracy in examining the patients, obtaining medical history, writing a thorough and helpful history, and physical with appropriate work-up.
- Distinguished from other pocket sources as it will not present unnecessary and complex to remember details you will not need in the day-to-day practice to deliver the highest yield information in a brief period of time.
- It was built on the most trusted textbooks of internal medicine and clinical medicine like Harrison’s principles of internal medicine Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics in an easy-to-reference format.
Contents of Internal Medicine: The guide to residency Ebook 2022
The book gives great coverage for most common cases like:
- Chest pain
- Shortness of breath
- Congestive heart failure
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Asthma & COPD
- Medical Intensive Care Unit/Hypotension/Cardiac Arrest
- Acute respiratory failure & basics for oxygen therapy
- Cardiology diagnostics & intervention
- Abdominal Pain
- Nausea & vomiting
- GI bleed
- Infectious Disease
- White blood count
- Immune status
- Cellulitis & Osteomyelitis
- Infective endocarditis
- Clostridium difficile infection
- Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus
- Acute kidney injury/Chronic Kidney Disease/End-stage Renal Disease
- Urinary tract infection
- Volume Overload
- Volume Depletion
- Electrolyte imbalance
- Falls, syncope, & loss of consciousness
- Altered Mental Status
- Geriatric medicine
- Palliative/supportive care & hospice care
- Diabetes mellitus
- Night float
- Alarming findings
- IV lines, IV fluids, Foley catheters & contrast material
- Medical vs. Surgical Management
- Home vs. floor vs. MICU triage
- Outpatient Medicine
- Diet & Physical/Occupational Therapy
- Diseases and diagnoses need high suspicion
- Cost-effective medicine
- Refer to specialist & inpatient consultation
- Common unclear diagnosis
- Different approaches for common problems
- Social support & social history
- Incidental findings & mildly abnormal test
- Medical futility
- Cascade of actions for common problems
- List of medications commonly used
Download Internal Medicine: The guide to Residency PDF Free:
Now you can download Internal Medicine: The guide to Residency PDF from Medicalstudyzone.com below link:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.