In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of Self Assessment and Review ENT 7th Edition PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Self Assessment and Review ENT 7th Edition PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Self Assessment and Review ENT 7th Edition PDF.
Features of Self Assessment and Review ENT 7th Edition PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Bestseller book on ENT
- Thoroughly revised and updated edition including latest exam pattern questions with explanations
- More than 200 latest pattern questions with explanations
- Explanatory questions and answers of AIIMS (2000-2015), PGI (2000-2015) and All India (2000-2012)
- Color plates of all important illustrations and instruments given in a separate section
- A must-buy book for All India, AIIMS, PGI, JIPMER, DNB and state entrance exams
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Self Assessment and Review ENT 7th Edition PDF:
SECTION I: EAR
- Anatomy of Ear
- Physiology of Ear and Hearing
- Hearing Loss
- Assessment of Hearing Loss
- Assessment of Vestibular Function
- Diseases of External Ear
- Diseases of Middle Ear
- Meniere’s Disease
- Facial Nerve and its Lesions
- Lesion of Cerebellopontine Angle and Acoustic Neuroma
- Glomus Tumor and Other Tumors of the Ear
- Rehabilitative Methods
SECTION II: NOSE AND PARANASAL SINUSES
15. Anatomy and Physiology of Nose
16. Diseases of External Nose and Nasal Septum
17. Granulomatous Disorders of Nose, Nasal Polyps and Foreign Body in Nose
18. Inflammatory Disorders of Nasal Cavity
20A. Diseases of Paranasal Sinus—Sinusitis
20B. Diseases of Paranasal Sinus—Sinonasal Tumor
SECTION III: ORAL CAVITY
21. Oral Cavity
SECTION IV: PHARYNX
22. Anatomy of Pharynx, Tonsils and Adenoids
23. Head and Neck Space Inflammation and Thornwaldt’s Bursitis
24. Lesions of Nasopharynx and Hypopharynx including Tumors of Pharynx
25. Pharynx Hot Topics
SECTION V: LARYNX
26. Anatomy of Larynx, Congenital Lesions of Larynx and Stridor
27. Acute and Chronic Inflammation of Larynx, Voice and Speech Disorders
28. Vocal Cord Paralysis
29. Tumors of Larynx
SECTION VI: OPERATIVE PROCEDURE
30. Important Operative Procedures
You might also be interested in:
Below are the technical specifications of Self Assessment and Review ENT 7th Edition PDF.
- Edition 7th Edition
- ISBN 9385999532
- Format PDF
- Page Count 442 Pages
- Author Sakshi Arora
Self Assessment and Review ENT 7th Edition PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Self Assessment and Review ENT 7th Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Self Assessment and Review ENT 7th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 35 MB
Please use the link below to download Self Assessment and Review ENT 7th Edition PDF for free:
Happy learning, folks!
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.