In this blog post, we are going to share a free Video download of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Board Review 2020 Videos and PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Board Review 2020 Videos and PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Gastroenterology and Hepatology Board Review 2020 Videos and PDF is one of the best Videos for quick review. It is very good book to study a a day before your exam. It can also cover your viva questions and will help you to score very high.
You might also be interested in:
Features of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Board Review 2020 Videos and PDF
Following are the features of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Board Review 2020 Videos and PDF:
Oakstone Board Review
A detailed and comprehensive review of gastroenterology and hepatology designed to improve the care and management of patients with acute and chronic GI and liver disorders. Ideal for MOC.
Stay Current in Your Specialty
The 40+ hour-long lectures in Gastroenterology and Hepatology Board Review focus on the clinical management of disorders of the esophagus, stomach and small intestines, colon, liver, pancreas, and biliary tract. Keep pace with the latest developments in your field as you prepare for the ABIM subspecialty boards.
This online CME course will help you to discuss diagnostic and therapeutic interventions — diagnostic procedures, medical therapy, and procedural therapy — and treatment recommendations based on disorder characteristics and disease prognosis.
Expand Your Skills
Ideal for board review, this learn-at-your-own-pace course in gastroenterology and hepatology provides a maximum of 40.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™ and 40.25 MOC points. Available online or via USB, it provides access to unbiased, evidence-based content and case-based reviews so you can expand your knowledge and incorporate the latest guidelines into your daily practice.
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) and Barrett’s Esophagus – Stuart J. Spechler, MD
- Esophageal Motility and Structural Disorders – Dustin A. Carlson, MD
- Update in Eosinophilic Esophagitis and Eosinophilic Gastroenteritis – John J. Garber, MD
- Esophageal Cancer – Anil K. Rustgi, MD
Stomach and Small Intestine
- Pathophysiology of Peptic Ulcer Disease – Helen M. Shields, MD
- Peptic Ulcer Hemorrhage: Diagnosis and Management – Dennis M. Jensen, MD
- Motility Disorders: Gastroparesis, Functional Dyspepsia, Ileus – Braden Kuo, MD, MSc
- Malabsorption and Nutrition – Henry J. Binder, MD
- Viral/Bacterial Gastroenteritis – Jason B. Harris, MD
- Constipation/Diarrhea – Lawrence R. Schiller, MD
- Celiac Disease, Nonceliac Gluten Sensitivity – Peter H.R. Green, MD
- Diagnosis and Management of Clostridioides difficile Infections – Jessica R. Allegretti, MD
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease – Anita Afzali, MD, MPH
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome – Walter W.Y. Chan, MD, MPH
- The Spectrum of Gastrointestinal Ischemia: 2020 – Lawrence J. Brandt, MD, MACG, AGAF, FASGE
- Colorectal Cancer: Screening Strategies – Shilpa Grover, MD, MPH
- An Update on Colorectal and Anal Cancers – Robert J. Mayer, MD
- Hereditary Gastrointestinal Polyposis/Cancer Syndromes – John M. Carethers, MD
Liver – Hepatitis
- Viral Hepatitis Overview – Raymond T. Chung, MD
- Hepatitis B – Norah Terrault, MD, MPH
- Hepatitis C – Ira M. Jacobson, MD
- HIV – Viral Hepatitis Co-Infection – Kenneth E. Sherman, MD, PhD
Liver – General
- Drug-Induced Liver Injury – William M. Lee, MD, PhD
- Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease – Arun J. Sanyal, MD
- Alcoholic Hepatitis – Jay Luther, MD
- Autoimmune Liver Disorders – John M. Vierling, MD, FACP, FAASLD, AGAF
- Genetic Liver Disorders – Kris V. Kowdley, MD
- Hepatic Decompensation – Andrea E. Reid, MD, MPH
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma – Augusto Villanueva, MD
- Liver Transplantation – Thomas D. Schiano, MD
- Liver Fibrosis – Don C. Rockey, MD
- Acute Pancreatitis – Peter J. Fagenholz, MD
- Recurrent/Chronic Pancreatitis: Evaluation and New Therapies – Steven D. Freedman, MD, PhD
- Update in Pancreatic Cancer – William R. Brugge, MD
- Gallstones, Gallbladder, and Biliary Tract Disease – Muthoka L. Mutinga, MD
- Cholangiocarcinoma – Sumera H. Rizvi, MBBS
- Gut Microbiome – Fergus Shanahan, MD
- Approach to Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage – John R. Saltzman, MD
- Obesity – Medical and Surgical Therapies – Lee M. Kaplan, MD, PhD
- COVID-19: Gastrointestinal Manifestations – Thomas R. McCarty, MD
- Gastrointestinal and Hepatic Toxicities of Checkpoint Blockade – Michael Dougan, MD
Download Gastroenterology and Hepatology Board Review 2020 Videos and PDF Free:
Now you can download Gastroenterology and Hepatology Board Review 2020 Videos and PDF from the below link:
Details : 41 Videos + 2 PDF ( Syllabus & Questions )
Size : 6.96 Gb
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.