In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of Behavioral Sciences: PreTest Self-Assessment and Review 9th Edition PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Behavioral Sciences: PreTest Self-Assessment and Review 9th Edition PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Gives medical students 500 questions, answers, and explanations to prepare for the behavioral science section of the USMLE Step 1. The new edition includes many new questions in the two-step clinical format to simulate the USMLE Step 1.
From the Back Cover
* High-yield facts reinforce key concepts
* Targets what you really need to know
* Student-tested and reviewedPreTest® is the medical student’s most dynamic weapon for mastering the USMLE Step 1.
* Designed to simulate the exam
* Reviewed by recent examinees
* Mimics the real exam, question by questionPreTest® is the closest you can get to seeing the test before you take it.
This one-of-a-kind test prep guide helps you:
* Get to know material on course exams and the USMLE Step 1
* Practice with 500 clinically oriented multiple-choice questions
* Review key facts for exam success
* Build confidence, skills, and knowledge
There are plenty of answers out there. But only PreTest® delivers USMLE-type questions, in USMLE format.
Open this PreTest® for:
* 500 board-type questions
* High-yield facts for board and course review
* Referenced answers with concise explanations
Great for behavioral sciences course review and exams, too! This Behavioral Sciences PreTest® asks the right questions so you’ll know the right answers. Open it and start learning what’s on the test.
“PreTest® previewed questions that actually were on the exam. I was amazed how accurate it was. It’s going to help a lot of students.”
–a medical student who recently passed the USMLE Step 1.
- Series: Pretest Self-Assessment and Review (Paperback)
- Paperback: 300 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Professional; 9 edition (August 22, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071374701
- ISBN-13: 978-0071374705
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.8 x 8.5 inches
You might also be interested in:
Behavioral Sciences: PreTest Self-Assessment and Review 9th Edition PDF Free Download
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.