In this blog post, we are going to share a free Video download of 2020 Issues in Joint Arthroplasty: Review and Update Videos using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of 2020 Issues in Joint Arthroplasty: Review and Update Videos with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
2020 Issues in Joint Arthroplasty: Review and Update Videos is one of the best Videos for quick review. It is very good book to study a a day before your exam. It can also cover your viva questions and will help you to score very high.
You might also be interested in:
Features of 2020 Issues in Joint Arthroplasty: Review and Update Videos
Following are the features of 2020 Issues in Joint Arthroplasty: Review and Update Videos:
This program is intended to provide a practical review of key areas of clinical and surgical management of orthopaedic surgery patients – specifically, those with hip, knee, or shoulder osteoarthritis; a rotator cuff tear; or a fracture around the shoulder. All presentations are grounded in evidence from the literature and the considerable experience of the faculty. Topics covered in this program include:
- Techniques and technologies for performing hip, knee, and shoulder arthroplasty
- Prevention, diagnosis, and management of complications such as infection, instability, and periprosthetic fracture
- Indications for surgical and non-surgical management of patients with rotator cuff tears or shoulder fractures
- Guidance on the economic issues that can affect the surgeon’s bottom line, including bundled payments, post-discharge care, and implant costs
- Advances in surgical technique, anesthesia, pain management, and blood management that support enhanced recovery protocols for joint replacement patients
This CME activity has been designed to educate orthopaedic surgeons, fellows, residents, and other orthopaedic healthcare professionals who are engaged in the management of patients with hip, knee, and shoulder pathology.
At the completion of this CME activity, subscribers should be able to:
- Describe perioperative issues and potential complications associated with hip, knee, and shoulder arthroplasty, as well as the options for preventing, diagnosing, and managing these complications.
- Identify opportunities for preoperative patient optimization, as well as options for managing clinical issues that can complicate recovery and increase length of stay, such as infection, pain, blood loss/transfusions, and deep vein thrombosis.
- Describe the techniques for correctly positioning the acetabular cup and performing key femoral releases with the direct anterior approach to total hip arthroplasty.
- Identify opportunities for using technology to support optimal outcomes of hip and knee arthroplasty, including strategies to correct surgical factors that contribute to failures.
- Describe clinical, radiographic, and laboratory evaluation of patients who present with a painful or failed hip or knee arthroplasty.
- Understand options for safely and effectively removing existing implant components while minimizing blood and bone loss and avoiding compromise of motor function, neurovascular injury, or infection.
- Understand the indications for anatomic and reverse total shoulder arthroplasty, as well as the key surgical techniques to improve the success of these procedures.
- Identify surgical and non-surgical options for managing patients with massive rotator cuff tears, less-severe rotator cuff tears, and shoulder fractures and understand the potential outcomes of these options.
- Describe the economic factors affecting the practice of orthopaedic surgery and the strategies that surgeons can adopt to maximize reimbursement without sacrificing patient care.
No special educational preparation is required for this CME activity
Download 2020 Issues in Joint Arthroplasty: Review and Update Videos Free:
Now you can download 2020 Issues in Joint Arthroplasty: Review and Update Videos from Medicalstudyzone.com below link:
Details : 28 Videos (Mp4)
Size : 7.37 Gb
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.