In this blog post, we are going to share a free Video download of 2018 HFSA Annual Scientific Meeting Videos and PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of 2018 HFSA Annual Scientific Meeting Videos and PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
2018 HFSA Annual Scientific Meeting Videos and PDF is one of the best Videos for quick review. It is very good book to study a a day before your exam. It can also cover your viva questions and will help you to score very high.
You might also be interested in:
Features of 2018 HFSA Annual Scientific Meeting Videos and PDF
Following are the features of 2018 HFSA Annual Scientific Meeting Videos and PDF:
Following this meeting, attendees will be able to:
1. Describe the epidemiology of HF and implement strategies for the prevention of HF.
2. Discuss the current scientific basis of HF from the perspectives of cardiovascular physiology, neurohormones, tissue factors, molecular biology, and genetics.
3. Identify the findings of basic science research and current clinical trials and describe their implications for current and future HF therapy.
4. Implement optimal guideline-based therapeutic options for HF, including pharmacologic agents, non-pharmacologic options, such as diet and exercise; and implantable devices.
5. Manage comorbidities including hypertension, diabetes, depression, sleep apnea, and chemotherapy.
6. Demonstrate awareness of psychosocial, economic, regulatory, and ethical issues in the treatment of patients with HF.
7. Implement strategies for effective management of the patient with HF, incorporating the family, encouraging self-care, and employing the team approach.
8. Outline strategies for transitioning patients from impatient to outpatient care and for reducing hospital readmissions.
9. Engage in performance measurement and other site-based research.
10. Outline strategies for more effective communication.
Specific learning objectives for each of the scientific sessions and satellite symposia are listed in the meeting app.
The 2018 scientific program contains content that addresses the following ABMS core competencies:
• Patient care
• Medical knowledge
• Interpersonal and communications skills
• Systems-based practice
• Sessions also address the following ABIM specified competency areas in advanced heart failure and transplant cardiology:
• Epidemiology and risk factors
• Pathophysiology of heart failure
• Hemodynamics and hemodynamic monitoring
• Heart failure and normal ejection fraction
• Heart failure with renal dysfunction / cardiorenal syndrome
• Diagnostic tests and procedures
• Acute decompensation of chronic heart failure
• Subset of patients with heart failure, including women, the elderly, and different racial or ethnic groups
• Heart failure comorbidities
• Heart failure and pregnancy
• Implantable devices
• Heart transplant
• Mechanical circulator support
• End-of-life issues
Download 2018 HFSA Annual Scientific Meeting Videos and PDF Free:
Now you can download 2018 HFSA Annual Scientific Meeting Videos and PDF from Medicalstudyzone.com below link:
Details : 58 Videos (.mp4)
Size : 10.6 Gb
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.