In this blog post, we are going to share a free Video download of USCAP Practical Issues in Urologic Pathology – 40 New Cases! 2021 Videos using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of USCAP Practical Issues in Urologic Pathology – 40 New Cases! 2021 Videos with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
USCAP Practical Issues in Urologic Pathology – 40 New Cases! 2021 Videos is one of the best Videos for quick review. It is very good book to study a day before your exam. It can also cover your viva questions and will help you to score very high.
You might also be interested in:
Features of USCAP Practical Issues in Urologic Pathology – 40 New Cases! 2021 Videos
Following are the features of USCAP Practical Issues in Urologic Pathology – 40 New Cases! 2021 Videos:
Specimens represented by prostate needle core biopsies, transurethral resection of prostate (TURP), radical prostatectomy, kidney biopsies, nephrectomy (radical or partial), bladder biopsies, cystectomy (radical or partial), cystoprostatectomy, testicular biopsies or orchiectomy are frequently handled by pathology residents/fellows, general surgical pathologists and/or urologic pathologists in academic institutions and private practices. These specimens are associated with potential diagnostic challenges and risks in day-to-day practice. This experienced faculty has selected exemplary cases from their expert consultation files (and routine in-house cases) that illustrate recurrent professional practice gaps in urologic pathology. Through intimate mentoring, you will learn how to approach them, make accurate diagnoses, and avoid traps and pitfalls that could cause diagnostic error. The course is pragmatic, clinically-oriented and stimulating. It will focus on these issues:
- Benign tumor-like lesions of the prostate are often over-diagnosed as prostate cancer or atypical small acinar proliferations
- Secondary tumors involving the prostate are frequently misdiagnosed as prostate cancer
- Histological variants of prostate cancer with important clinical significance are under-recognized
- Therapy-related changes in benign glands and prostate cancer are frequently missed
- Extra-prostatic extension in prostate needle core biopsies is frequently missed
- Recently described renal carcinomas are not well-appreciated
- Secondary tumors involving the kidney are occasionally misinterpreted as primary tumors
- Some variants of urothelial carcinoma are under-recognized
- Benign entities that mimic urothelial carcinoma are frequently misdiagnosed
- Testicular tumors still continue to pose diagnostic challenges
- Recognize the most common benign mimickers of prostate cancer, identify therapy-related changes in the prostate and be aware of traps and pitfalls
- Identify secondary tumors involving the prostate, tumors arising from the prostatic urethra, and histologic variants of prostate cancer
- Update pathologists on newly-described entities in renal neoplasia, including guidelines for using immunohistochemistry in the work-up of renal tumors
- Develop a systematic approach to the diagnosis of bladder lesions, primary and secondary bladder tumors, benign mimickers of malignancy and staging criteria
- Introduce the new concepts and entities presented in the WHO 2016 Classification of Testicular Tumors including differential diagnoses, morphologic mimics and prognostic significance
September 29-October 1, 2021
Course Director: Adeboye O. Osunkoya, MD
Download USCAP Practical Issues in Urologic Pathology – 40 New Cases! 2021 Videos Free:
Now you can download USCAP Practical Issues in Urologic Pathology – 40 New Cases! 2021 Videos from Medicalstudyzone.com below link:
Details : 8 Videos , 4 PDF
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.