In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of The Concise Surgery Review Manual for the ABSITE and Boards 2nd Edition PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of The Concise Surgery Review Manual for the ABSITE and Boards 2nd Edition PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
The Concise Surgery Review Manual for the ABSITE and Boards 2nd Edition PDF is one of the best book for quick review. It is very good book to study a day before your exam. It can also cover your viva questions and will help you to score very high.
General surgery is a surgical specialty that focuses on the intra-abdominal organs and systems. The concise surgery review manual is the best and most comprehensive textbook of surgical techniques and operative protocols for board exams and ABSITE; it is a great brief handbook for trainees and junior doctors of general surgery that has been extensively updated and improved. A suitable textbook that will provide up-to-date data covering the range of often encountered and tested topics in General surgery for easy reference to everyone from the eager third-year medical student to the grizzled chief resident and fellow.
You might also be interested in:
Features of The Concise Surgery Review Manual for the ABSITE and Boards 2nd Edition PDF
Following are the features of The Concise Surgery Review Manual for the ABSITE and Boards 2nd Edition PDF:
- Prepared by Tommy Alan Brown, a leader of general surgery education.
- High-yield overview of the most often tested aspects of general surgery. The goal of this text is to provide a single source of reference during surgical rotations, as well as a basic text for the surgery in-service (ABSITE) and ABS Qualifying & Certifying tests.
- A suitable textbook that will provide up-to-date data covering the range of often encountered and tested topics in General surgery for easy reference to everyone from the eager third-year medical student to the grizzled chief resident and fellow.
- Content has been tested on surgical residents for several years and has shown to dramatically increase exam scores. It is now completely updated with new themes, questions, and contributors, and it properly prepares you for surgery exams.
- A huge number of single-best-answer multiple-choice questions closely mirror the new ABSITE, and board design and correct answers and justifications are based on knowledge from major surgical reference books.
- A new updated edition with a revised exam format is reflected in the new topic areas as gynecology, urology, and orthopedics.
- The major purpose of this textbook is to have one unified source for reference during surgical rotations to serve as a base text to prepare for the surgery in service and board exams.
- Compiled over seven years, it represents notes taken during academic lectures and various readings in preparation for the surgery in-service examination as well as written and oral boards.
Table of Contents of The Concise Surgery Review Manual for the ABSITE & Boards 2nd Ed eBook
1- cell biology/hematology
3- Infection and antibiotics
4- Anesthesia, medications, and pharmacology
5- Fluids, electrolytes, and nutrition
8- wound healing
10- critical care
12- plastics, skin, and soft tissue
13- head, neck
22- GI hormones
26- Biliary system
29- Small Bowel
31- anal, rectal
32- herniae, abdomen, surgical tech
37- Pediatric surgery
38- statistics, pt safety
Download The Concise Surgery Review Manual for the ABSITE and Boards 2nd Edition PDF Free:
Now you can download The Concise Surgery Review Manual for the ABSITE and Boards 2nd Edition PDF from Medicalstudyzone.com below link:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.