In this blog post, we are going to share a free Video download of The 8th Joint ACTRIMS-ECTRIMS Meeting 2020 Videos using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of The 8th Joint ACTRIMS-ECTRIMS Meeting 2020 Videos with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
The 8th Joint ACTRIMS-ECTRIMS Meeting 2020 Videos is one of the best Videos for quick review. It is very good book to study a a day before your exam. It can also cover your viva questions and will help you to score very high.
You might also be interested in:
Features of The 8th Joint ACTRIMS-ECTRIMS Meeting 2020 Videos
Following are the features of The 8th Joint ACTRIMS-ECTRIMS Meeting 2020 Videos:
The 8th Joint ACTRIMS-ECTRIMS Meeting, the largest international conference focused on Multiple Sclerosis (MS) research, was held in a virtual format from September 11-13, 2020, with a special encore session featuring Late-Breaking News and a COVID-19 Session on September 26.
At this virtual conference – MSVirtual2020 – world class scientists, neurologists, clinicians and researchers from around the world presented the latest research, clinical trial outcomes and technology and diagnostic advances in multiple sclerosis (MS).
Key topics included:
- Cutting-edge research into the cause of MS, ranging from epigenetics and genetic factors, to defining the intricate immunological and pathological pathways that inform drug discovery and therapeutic interventions.
- Radiological advances and machine learning approaches and how these techniques can help us better understand MS.
- Biomarkers of disease activity and response to therapy, which is critical for the future of personalized medicine in MS.
- The outcomes of recent clinical trials of new agents and interventions, innovations in symptomatic and rehabilitative therapy, and current research on MS and COVID-19.
- BD01 – DMTs prevent-slow down cognitive impairment in MS
- BD02 – DMTs should be trialed in individuals with PPMS and SPMS with or without recent disease activity
- BD03 – Microglia are protective in MS
- CS01 – European Charcot Foundation Symposium; How to enhance remyelination in MS
- FC01 – Free Communication 1
- FC02 – Free Communication 2
- FC03 – Free Communication 3
- FC04 – Free Communication 4
- HT01 – Hot Topic 1- Strategies to promote remyelination
- HT02 – Hot Topic 2- Aging and MS
- HT03 – Hot Topic 3- Developments in pediatric MS
- HT04 – Hot Topic 4- Grey matter pathology
- HT05 – Hot Topic 5- Lymphoid follicles and meningeal involvement in MS
- HT06 – Hot Topic 6- Global perspectives on NMOSD
- HT07 – Hot Topic 7- MOG mediated disease
- LB01 – Late Breaking News
- MTE01 – CNS in disorders in children
- MTE02 – Neuro-ophthalmology of MS
- MTE03 – B-cell-directed therapy in MS
- MTE04 – Choosing the right MS disease therapy for individual patients
- MTE05 – Immune disorders of the CNS other than MS
- NS01 – Nurses’ Session 1- Advanced nursing activities
- NS02 – Nurses’ Session 2- Unique contributions of MS nursing
- PL01 – Plenary Session 1- Welcome and Paty Lecture
- PL02 – Plenary Session 2- ACTRIMS-ECTRIMS Lecture and Closing
- PS01 – Strategies for disease modification
- PS02 – Innate immunity in MS pathology and repair
- PS03 – Biomarkers
- PS04 – Impact of the environment and lifestyle and MS risk and clinical course
- PS05 – Pharmacological management of progressive MS
- PS06 – Lymphocyte subsets in MS
- PS07 – Radiological advances I (NAIMS-MAGNIMS)
- PS08 – Epigenetics and genetic factors
- PS09 – Personalized approaches to MS
- PS10 – Gut-CNS axis and the microbiome in MS
- PS11 – Radiological advances II
- PS12 – Sex-related factors in pathogenesis and management
- PS13 – Innovations in symptomatic and rehabilitative therapy
- PS14 – The impact of MS on neurons and glia
- PS15 – Visual outcome measures in MS (IMSVISUAL)
- PS16 – Machine learning approaches
- SS02 – Special Session- COVID-19
- YI01 – Young Investigators 1
- YI02 – Young Investigators 2
Download The 8th Joint ACTRIMS-ECTRIMS Meeting 2020 Videos Free:
Now you can download The 8th Joint ACTRIMS-ECTRIMS Meeting 2020 Videos from Medicalstudyzone.com below link:
Details : 44 Videos
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.