In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of Textbook of General and Oral Surgery PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Textbook of General and Oral Surgery PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Table of Contents
- 3 About the Authors
- 4 Features of Textbook of General and Oral Surgery PDF
- 5 Download Textbook of General and Oral Surgery PDF Free:
Textbook of General and Oral Surgery PDF is one of the best book for quick review. It is very good book to study a a day before your exam. It can also cover your viva questions and will help you to score very high.
This practical resource helps readers arrive at an integrated understanding of both general and oral surgery — in one convenient text. A companion to Wray: Textbook of General and Oral Medicine, it provides the basic principles of general surgery and general medicine and a more detailed knowledge of certain areas of these specialties which are related to dentistry or have an influence on the practice of dentistry.
No. of pages: 336
Copyright: © Churchill Livingstone 2003
Published: 4th August 2003
Imprint: Churchill Livingstone
Paperback ISBN: 9780443070839
PART I: GENERAL SURGERY
A. Basic principles
2. History and examination
3. Wound healing and suture materials
4. Complications of surgery
5. Fluid balance metabolism and nutrition
6. Blood disorders and their management in surgical practice
7. Cross infection control
8. Surgical sepsis
10. General anaesthesia
11. Conscious sedation
B. Specialist surgical principles
12. Maxillofacial trauma
13. Orthognathic surgery
14. Salivary gland surgery
15. Plastic surgery
16. Management of facial clefts
17. Management of orofacial malignancy
18. Otorhinolaryngology (ENT surgery)
20. Temporomandibular joint investigation and surgery
PART II: ORAL SURGERY
22. History and diagnosis
23. Basic oral surgical techniques
24. Local anaesthesia
25. Extraction techniques
26. Complications of extractions
27. Wisdom teeth
28. Cysts of the jaw
29. Periradicular surgery
30. Pre-prosthetic surgery
31. Orthodontics and surgery
32. Other surgical techniques
33. Spread and control of infection
34. Salivary gland diseases
35. Oral surgery in the medically compromised
36. Diseases of bone
37. Dental implants
38. Cryosurgery and laser surgery
Professor of Oral Medicine, University of Glasgow, Honorary Consultant in Oral Medicine, North Glasgow University Hospitals, NHS Trust, Glasgow, UK
Senior Lecturer in Oral Surgery, University of Glasgow, UK
Consultant General and Endocrine Surgeon, West Lothian and Lothian University Hospitals, NHS Trust, UK
Clinical Research Fellow, MRC Human Genetics Unit, Western General Hospital, Edinburgh, UK
Features of Textbook of General and Oral Surgery PDF
Following are the features of Textbook of General and Oral Surgery PDF:
- Covers both general and oral surgery, giving the reader an integrated understanding of both subjects in one book.
- Discusses the basic principles of surgery at a level appropriate for future dentists.
- Provides information on general topics including wound healing and sepsis that is essential for all dentists.
- Gives an understanding of those specialist areas of surgery which have particular relevance to dentistry — including maxillofacial trauma, orthognathic surgery, and management of cleft palate.
- Includes comprehensive coverage of oral surgery.
- Covers anesthesia and sedation techniques.
- Offers clear line diagrams throughout.
You might also be interested in:
Download Textbook of General and Oral Surgery PDF Free:
Now you can download Textbook of General and Oral Surgery PDF from the below link:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.