In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of Review of Dermatology by Saurabh Jindal PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Review of Dermatology by Saurabh Jindal PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Review of Dermatology by Saurabh Jindal PDF is one of the best Book for quick review. It is very good book to study a a day before your exam. It can also cover your viva questions and will help you to score very high. Dermatology Medicine is an important branch of medicine concerned with skincare and diseases. It is a large wide-field, as a student or a specialist, you need an integrated easy, full resource for studying and rapid recall of information. Review of dermatology 1st edition 2018 – Saurabh Jindal is both the shortest and most completed colored illustrated source. It is the text you should trust as it is by professor Saurabh Jindal, a far-famed symbol of dermatology in India and Asia. He is a leading coach of PGMEE exams for more than 14 years. He puts all high yield information of derma cases which makes you able to pass PGMEE, AIIMS, COMEDK, PGI, and state exams.
You might also be interested in:
Features of Review of Dermatology by Saurabh Jindal PDF
Following are the features of Review of Dermatology by Saurabh Jindal PDF:
- The simple explaining style in a great format guarantees comfortable reading.
- High yield information that will help you to pass all your exams at the faculty or for the license
- Based on the top popular ranked resources of dermatology as Bolognia, Rooks, IAL, Mckee, King Holmes, Andrews
- Every chapter of the book is supported by an easy writing style, obvious illustrated images to simplify complicated topics, charts, and mind maps for easily linking.
- Supported by about 682 high-quality images organized in an attractive way along with the text.
- Covers basic sciences of anatomy and pathophysiology of dermatological diseases before going deeper in general derma diseases and surgery solutions
- The best source for derma doctors to make fast, comprehensive revision for any case or before the board renewal exam
- At the end of each chapter, you find one page of conclusion to give you rapid remembering, followed by some MCQs to assure that you are full.
- Easy to use and reach what you need in a great fast way
- Contains all Indian board MCQ exams from 1997 – 2016 with their referenced answers
Contents of the book :
1- Comprehensive revision of all topics divided into chapters
1.1 – Anatomy, physiology of the skin
1.2 – Skin lesions, morphology, and histopathology
1.3 – Hansen’s disease
1.4 – TB, bacterial infections
1.5 – Fungal infections
1.6 – Viral infections
1.7 – Protozoal, Parasitic infections
1.8 – sexually transmitted diseases
1.9 – Blistering diseases
1.10 – papulosquamous disorders
1.11 – Disorders of Adnexae/Appendages
2- All new questions in dermatology (1997- 2016)
3- All Indian board questions (1997-2015)
4- AIIMS (1997 – Nov. 2016)
5- DNB (1997 – 2005)
6- PGIMER,SGPGI,AP,JIPMER,COMED-K (2016)
7- STATE EXAMS (1997-2016)
8- Illustrated 682 images of all derma cases, 183 hand-drawn pics.
Download Review of Dermatology by Saurabh Jindal PDF Free:
Now you can download Review of Dermatology by Saurabh Jindal PDF from the below link:
File Size: 506 MB
Original Kindle Edition PDF
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.