In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of PLAB 1 Last Minute Revision Series PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of PLAB 1 Last Minute Revision Series PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
PLAB 1 Last Minute Revision Series PDF is one of the best book for quick review. It is very good book to study a a day before your exam. It can also cover your viva questions and will help you to score very high.
Features of PLAB 1 Last Minute Revision Series PDF
Following are the features of PLAB 1 Last Minute Revision Series PDF:
About PLAB 1 Exam:
PLAB 1 is a portion of the PLAB assessment process for medical students and doctors who are studying outside the United Kingdom, to allow them to work in the UK as doctors. PLAB 1 is the written part, whereas PLAB 2 is your OSCE part.
PLAB 1 is a computer-based exam that lasts three hours and ten minutes, with a total of 200 ‘single best answer’ questions.
The GMC website addresses the following information about what knowledge is required to take the PLAB Part 1 exam:
- The exam is designed to test your capability to apply knowledge in the care of patients more than how well you can remember and discuss facts ex. causes of acute myocardial infarction.
- All questions in the exam relate to the latest best practice – answer them about published evidence and not according to your regional arrangements.
- Any medicines highlighted in the test will be posted in the most recent edition of the British National Formulary (BNF).
- You should be aware of the range of devices routinely available in United Kingdom hospitals.
PLAB 1 can be taken in different places across the world – both in the United Kingdom as well as in other countries – to see which countries you can take the exam see the GMC website.
The PLAB Part 1 is run 4 times a year in the United Kingdom and twice yearly at many abroad centers. The PLAB Part 1 exam dates can be found on the GMC website here.
You might also be interested in:
How to Prepare for PLAB 1 Exam:
These are a few steps to follow when starting to prepare for the exam, please notice that the time required for preparation depends upon your planning and pace.
- Join the related groups for PLAB 1 preparation On Facebook Or Whatsapp.
- Choose study materials you want to go through and pick an appropriate Qbank.
- Make a study schedule for the preparation period.
- Set a target of questions per day.
- highlight the questions you think need reviewing.
- Use the references for doubt points.
- Take enough rest between study and before the exam.
- Solve as many mock tests as possible.
- Keep studying your pointed questions.
Time Required for Preparation usually 8 to 16 weeks is the ideal time for PLAB 1 preparation.
Study Material for PLAB 1:
- 1700 Questions by Dr. Khalid, Sush’s 1700 or PLABABLE’s 1700
- PLAB 1 MOCKs
- Samson’s PLAB 1 Notes
- Oxford Handbooks
- Clinchers: one-liners for revision. They are helpful but not vital
- PLABABLE’s Question Bank
- Samson’s Question Bank
- PassMedicine qbank
This is a just summary of short notes for the PLAB-1 exam, they are NOT meant to replace any text-book or references. Merely intended for a quick revision points for the exam.
Taken mainly from PLABKEYS, Google Images, and some info from other sources.
- Mnemonics and Study Tips for Medical Students
- Google Images
- Various other sources… too many to mention or remember
In this section, we will distribute PLAB 1 Last Minute Revision Series in PDF for free download. This files contain very high-yield study notes for PLAB part 1, and so are recommended to everyone those plans to enroll in the PLAB 1 exam soon. This file has been uploaded with a direct link for user protection and ease-of-access.
Download PLAB 1 Last Minute Revision Series PDF Free:
Now you can download PLAB 1 Last Minute Revision Series PDF from the below link:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.