In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam Review 3rd Edition PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam Review 3rd Edition PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam Review 3rd Edition PDF is one of the best book for quick review. It is very good book to study a a day before your exam. It can also cover your viva questions and will help you to score very high. PHARMACY TECHNICIAN CERTIFICATION EXAM REVIEW, 3E is a comprehensive, all-inclusive study tool to help prepare your students to become certified pharmacy technicians on a national level. This book mirrors content covered on the Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam (PTCE) and provides both exam content review and practice opportunities in a variety of formats.
Ideal for review courses and for individual study, this book is a must-have tool for anyone preparing to take the PTCB and ExCPT exams. Sections are structured to help your students focus on critical topic areas outlined by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board; including 14 chapters specifically on mathematics with examples and end-of-chapter review questions. This new edition also includes greatly expanded chapters on pharmacology, updated end-of-chapter practice questions, two cumulative tests at the end of the book, and solutions to all chapter review questions and practice exams. For even more practice, the back-of-book CD offers 600 additional review questions to create timed exams that simulate the actual PTCE!
- Chapters on pharmacy practice and law offer the most current industry standards and practices according to state and federal guidelines, including current HIPPA regulations.
- Updated chapters on pharmacy math enhance a challenging core learning area with math tests at the end of the section to assess understanding.
- Interactive CD software provides learners with an unlimited amount of practice exams that simulate the PTCB national examination.
- Extensive pharmacology section has been expanded with new market medications and updated drug information based on current industry standards.
- Updated top 200 Frequently Prescribed Drugs and their uses, common abbreviations, math and pharmacology pretests and an end of book practice exam.
Features of Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam Review 3rd Edition PDF
Following are the features of Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam Review 3rd Edition PDF:
- Explains the legal aspects of pharmacy practice, including laws regulating the practice, state and federal regulatory agencies, and law and ethics.
- Offers comprehensive coverage of the core areas, from the fundamental basics to in-depth coverage of mathematics, pharmacology, and what to expect as a professional pharmacy technician.
- Reworked pharmacology section to include new drug products and dosage forms in each of the drug classes represented for an up-to-date resource.
- Includes at least 10 ends of chapter review questions for each chapter, as well as a math test, and two practice exams for a variety of chances for self-assessment.
- Additional back-of-book CD offers 600 review questions that simulate the PTCE for extended practice.
Table of Contents
About the PCTB Examination XII
Section I: ASSISTING THE PHARMACIST IN SERVING PATIENTS
Part A: FILLING THE MEDICATION ORDER
- 1. Receiving the Medication Order
- 2. Processing the Medication Order
- 3. Preparation and Utilization of the Patient Profile
- 4. Handling Medications
- 5. Proper Storage and Delivery of Drug Products
- 6. Receiving Payment for Goods and Services
Part B: PHARMACEUTICAL CALCULATIONS
- 7. Fractions, Decimals, and Algebra Review
- 8. Systems of Measurement
- 9. Using Percentages and Ratios
- 10. Measuring Equipment
- 11. Conversion of Solid Dosage Forms
- 12. Conversion of Liquid Dosage Forms
- 13. Pediatric Dosages
- 14. Parenteral Dosages
- 15. Intravenous Calculations.
- 16. Intravenous Admixtures
- 17. Calculation of Dose per Time
- 18. Compounding
- 19. Commercial Calculations
- 20. Math Test with Solutions
Part C: PHARMACOLOGY
- 21. Introduction to Pharmacology
- 22. Central Nervous System Agents
- 23. Pain Management Agents: Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs and Narcotics
- 24. Cardiovascular System Agents
- 25. Pulmonary Agents
- 26. Antibiotics and Anti-infectives
- 27. Cancer Chemotherapeutic Agents
- 28. Gastrointestinal System Agents
- 29. Endocrine System and Reproductive System Agents
- 30. Vitamins
- 31. Pharmacology Review
- Part D: PHARMACY LAW.
- 32. State and Federal Regulations
- 33. State and Federal Regulatory Agencies
- 34. Law and Ethics in the Practice of Pharmacy
Section II: MAINTAINING MEDICATION AND INVENTORY CONTROL SYSTEMS
- 35. Stocking the Pharmacy
- 36. Maintenance of Pharmaceutical Products
Section III: ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT OF PHARMACY PRACTICE
- 37. Using Computers in the Pharmacy
- 38. Communications within the Pharmacy
- Appendix A: Top 200 Frequently Prescribed Drugs and Their Uses
- Appendix B: Commonly Used Medical Abbreviations
- Appendix C: Pretest with Answers
- Appendix D: Sample Examination and Answer Sheet; Answers for Scoring
- Appendix E: Solutions to Questions for Review
You might also be interested in:
Download Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam Review 3rd Edition PDF Free:
Now you can download Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam Review 3rd Edition PDF from the below link:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.