In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of Oxford Handbook of Midwifery 3rd Edition PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Oxford Handbook of Midwifery 3rd Edition PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Oxford Handbook of Midwifery 3rd Edition PDF is one of the best book for quick review. It is very good book to study a day before your exam. It can also cover your viva questions and will help you to score very high.
Now in its third edition the Oxford Handbook of Midwifery continues to be the essential one-stop guide to the key principles of the care and management of pregnancy, birth and beyond. Concise yet comprehensive, with its recognisable and easy-to-use Oxford Handbook format, midwives will find this a treasure trove of clear, practical guidance. Whether you are a student needing a helping hand through the subject, or an experienced practitioner needing to refresh your knowledge in an emergency, you can be sure that this handbook will be there for you.
Written by experienced midwives, and following the latest guidelines and key care protocols, this is handbook is up-to-date and authoritative, with sections on sexual health, contraception, neonatal care and infant feeding. Each chapter includes assessment, diagnosis and management of care with treatment interventions. Now including new information on initiation of breast feeding with biological nurturing as well as a highlighted section on how to manage obstetric emergencies. Important psychosocial care issues are also addressed. This edition provides concise, practical and accessible information in a logical sequence, as the layout follows the woman’s journey through pregnancy, birth and early motherhood.
You might also be interested in:
Features of Oxford Handbook of Midwifery 3rd Edition PDF
Following are the features of Oxford Handbook of Midwifery 3rd Edition PDF:
- Updated guidelines with appropriate references and resources
- Best-selling edition with a concise and understanding approach to the clinical practice of midwifery
- Pocket sizes with sturdy plastic covers make it convenient for readers.
- Easily readable style with clear main headings and key points highlighted with bullets
- Structured systematically for quick revision and ensuring relevant information at your fingertips
- This book also explains normal to low-risk care to mothers and neonates.
- This book also describes sexual health, antenatal care, and health advice during pregnancy.
- This book also highlights the need for social support for the mother during this period of pregnancy.
- It also describes the maternal and fetal emergencies during pregnancy, labor, and postnatally with their proper management.
- This book also covers pharmacological and non-pharmacological interventions to relieve pain during labor.
- This book also highlights the management of malpositions and misrepresentations during complicated labor.
- It also explains the proper protocols for the immediate care of the newborn.
- This book also covers the topics of breastfeeding and artificial feeding.
- This book is also available in pdf format. You can avail this opportunity easily without any expenses.
Content of Oxford handbook of midwifery
- Normal labor
- Complicated labor
- Postnatal care
- Care of the newborn
Senior midwifery lecturer at the Sheffield Hallam University, UK
- Retired senior midwifery lecturer at Sheffield Hallam university
- Also a research midwife at chesterfield royal hospital, NHS foundation trust, UK
- Retired senior midwifery lecturer and also a supervisor of midwives at University of Sheffield
- She is also a clinical nurse specialist.
- Contraception, sexual health, and independent prescriber at Derbyshire community health service NHS foundation trust, UK
- Independent researcher and also a lecturer of infant feeding at formerly of University of Sheffield, UK
- Senior midwifery lecturer at Sheffield Hallam university
- Supervisor of midwives and also a Consultant midwife for normality at Barnsley NHS foundation trust, UK
Download Oxford Handbook of Midwifery 3rd Edition PDF Free:
Now you can download Oxford Handbook of Midwifery 3rd Edition PDF from Medicalstudyzone.com below link:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.