In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of OSCEs in Obstetrics and Gynaecology for MRCOG 3 PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of OSCEs in Obstetrics and Gynaecology for MRCOG 3 PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
OSCEs in Obstetrics and Gynaecology for MRCOG 3 PDF is one of the best Book for quick review. It is very good book to study a a day before your exam. It can also cover your viva questions and will help you to score very high. MRCOG is the symbol of the royal college of obstetrics and gynecology in the United Kingdom. It is the professional establishment for obstetrician and gynecologists doctors as it is completely responsible for the training of doctors after graduation, conduct royal college membership of gynecologists. It is a top-ranked medical license for overseas doctors that gives you full permission for GMC registration. It is like an ambitious step in your medical career. As a gynecologist, you have to handle a very strong preparation source to pass both parts of MRCOG in a fine score to be certified. OSCEs in Obstetrics and Gynecology PDF is a comprehensive, integrated source for high yield content which is the basic topics of OSCES exam questions in step 3 of the exam.
You might also be interested in:
Features of OSCEs in Obstetrics and Gynaecology for MRCOG 3 PDF
Following are the features of OSCEs in Obstetrics and Gynaecology for MRCOG 3 PDF:
- Written by M.D. Saxena, Diploma in Clinical Research, Obstetrician and Gynecologist, India
- The fundamental text of step 3 of MRCOG exams is especially suitable for final medical school students who are intending to pass MRCOG. The author tried hard to clearly cover all questions and OSCES topics of the certified curriculum of the royal college, giving you the professional tricks.
- Part 3 MRCOG is the most important part as it is your last step before gaining the royal college membership; it is the final shoot before the United Kingdom opening.
- The following chapters provide step-by-step tips and advice on aspects of the exam, patient safety, communication with patients and colleagues, information gathering, application of knowledge, and clinical governance, starting with an overview of obstetrics and gynecology training in the U.K. and the basics of the exam.
- Nearly 50 OSCE scenarios with variations that may be encountered in the exam, as well as clinical problems and solutions, are included in the book.
- Great coverage of basics information like anatomy, genetics, endocrinology, and psychology.
- Discusses the structure of the U.K. National Health Service and the role of midwives in the care of pregnant women
- There are also thirteen operative dictations in this guide, which cover common procedures using the most up-to-date techniques. Appendices on pelvic anatomy, study design, surgical instruments, a reference book list, medical Spanish, and sample notes and orders.
- There are also facts on unusual conditions which you are maybe asked. Medical students and interns can learn how to perform pelvic, breast, and cervix examinations.
Contents of OSCEs in Obstetrics and Gynecology for MRCOG-3 Book:
Part1: The Part 3 Clinical Assessment in the Context of the MRCOG Examination
Part2: Core Clinical Skills
Part3: The Modules of the Curriculum Assessed in the Part 3 Exam
part4: Tips for Candidates
part5: Practice Tasks with Videos
part6: Revision Resources
We show some opinions of book users
Beckman Thomas expressed his happiness about the book saying For my OBGYN rotation, I basically read this book from beginning to end (and I am not a book reader!). It was incredibly useful, easy to read, and the writers even indicate that they only publish information that medical students need to know at the time of rotation, ensuring that the content does not go too far over your head. For my OBGYN rotation, this was pretty much my only option.
Download OSCEs in Obstetrics and Gynaecology for MRCOG 3 PDF Free:
Now you can download OSCEs in Obstetrics and Gynaecology for MRCOG 3 PDF from Medicalstudyzone.com below link:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.