In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of Nurses Making Policy From Bedside to Boardroom 2nd Edition PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Nurses Making Policy From Bedside to Boardroom 2nd Edition PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Written by distinguished nurse leaders with expertise in policy, practice, education, and research, this book is a practical “how-to” guide written to help advanced students and nurse leaders develop health policy competencies to advocate for patients from the bedside to the larger political arena.
Co-published with the American Nurses Association, the book examines the pivotal role of nurses involved in health policy, making it an essential resource for nurses pursuing advanced education and desiring to enhance their expertise in making policy and facilitating its change. The book addresses recent changes impacting healthcare and many other topics including information on the increased need for primary care providers, how full practice authority has been implemented in different states, the need for an enhanced RN role in ambulatory care, and ongoing changes to the Affordable Care Act. This edition describes the distinct role of nurses impacting policies on the front lines of healthcare. Current issues with detailed examples of how nurses can exert influence at local, state, national, and global levels at each step of the policymaking process are presented.
This second edition emphasizes collaboration within healthcare institutions, professional organizations, and government for the development of policies from bedside to boardroom. Using descriptive cases, the book delves into the growing role of nurses in elected and appointed office. The book clarifies the process of identifying issues that need a policy solution. A timely contribution focuses on evaluating policy sources, such as “Fake News.” It stresses how evidence must be used to strengthen policy initiatives. Woven throughout are essential themes basic to healthcare: ethics, leadership, safety, care access, and quality of care.
New to the Second Edition:
- Revised chapters featuring inspirational, motivational, and practical stories representing different steps of the policy process
- A new chapter, “Valuing Global Realities for Health Policy,” emphasizing issues that unite nurses globally and the role of nurses as global citizens
- Expanded content on steps of policy analysis and evaluating evidence to support policy
- An appraisal and evaluation of converged media, including “Fake News”
- Guidance on working with the ongoing evolution of the Affordable Care Act
- An examination of health in all policies to improve community and population health
- Added focus on work environments as part of achieving the Quadruple Aim of healthcare
- The latest developments in advanced practice registered nurse regulation
- Delineates the steps, strategies, and competencies needed for health policy advocacy in organizational, educational, and political settings
- Provides perspective relevant to the American Association of Colleges of Nursing doctor of nursing practice (DNP) Essentials
- Includes real world examples of policymaking on the frontlines of clinical practice
- Provides exemplars from high profile national and international nursing policy leaders
- Examines how nurses are leaders in a variety of policy arenas
- Illustrates policies to address social and economic inequities impacting health
- Describes how evidence is used to advance policy
You might also be interested in:
Download Nurses Making Policy From Bedside to Boardroom 2nd Edition PDF Free
Here you will be able to download Nurses Making Policy From Bedside to Boardroom 2nd Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Nurses Making Policy From Bedside to Boardroom 2nd Edition PDF:
File Size: 2 MB
Please use the link below to download Nurses Making Policy From Bedside to Boardroom 2nd Edition PDF:
Download Link 1
Kindly support us by sharing this Post with your friends.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.