In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of Nelson’s Pediatric Antimicrobial Therapy 25th Edition PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Nelson’s Pediatric Antimicrobial Therapy 25th Edition PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Nelson’s Pediatric Antimicrobial Therapy 25th Edition PDF is one of the best book for quick review. It is very good book to study a day before your exam. It can also cover your viva questions and will help you to score very high.
You might also be interested in:
Features of Nelson’s Pediatric Antimicrobial Therapy 25th Edition PDF
Following are the features of Nelson’s Pediatric Antimicrobial Therapy 25th Edition PDF:
This best-selling and widely used resource on pediatric antimicrobial therapy provides instant access to reliable, up-to-the-minute recommendations for treatment of all infectious diseases in children.
For each disease, the authors provide a commentary to help health care providers select the best of all antimicrobial choices. Drug descriptions cover pediatric-appropriate antimicrobials and include complete information about dosing regimens. In response to growing concerns about overuse of antibiotics, the program includes guidelines on when not to prescribe antibiotics.
New in the 25th edition:
• Includes recommendations for new intravenous broad-spectrum beta-lactam/beta-lactamase inhibitor combinations.
• Provides options for treatment of increasing resistance in Escherichia coli for urinary tract infections.
• Includes updates for management of diarrhea, including recommendations for Giardia with tinidazole and nitazoxanide as drugs of choice, based on the new Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA) guidelines.
• Clarifies specific, new, and evolving recommendations about antifungal therapeutic drug levels for several invasive fungal infections, particularly in immunocompromised children.
• Reorganizes antiviral table for easier reading: common viral pathogens are in one table and HIV, hepatitis B, and hepatitis C are in a second table.
• Provides guidance for neonates during the ongoing cefotaxime shortage, including alternatives to achieve similar antibacterial activity in similar tissue sites, with a similar safety profile.
• Includes updates, such as new information on drug therapy and steroid therapy for neurocysticercosis, incorporating the new IDSA and American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene guidelines.
• Incorporates new IDSA coccidioidomycosis guidelines in updated recommendations.
• Simplifies navigation with color-coded tabs and tables that make it easier to find the best treatment options for susceptibility of bacterial, fungal, viral, and parasitic pathogens.
Download Nelson’s Pediatric Antimicrobial Therapy 25th Edition PDF Free:
Now you can download Nelson’s Pediatric Antimicrobial Therapy 25th Edition PDF from Medicalstudyzone.com below link:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.