In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of NCLEX-RN® EXCEL 2nd Edition PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of NCLEX-RN® EXCEL 2nd Edition PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
This ultimate NCLEX-RN; review book that “helps you think like a nurse” has been fully updated to incorporate the 2016 test plan.
Including more complex case studies to reflect the difficulty of the exam, this comprehensive review encourages active learning to master the content. Each evolving case study is broken down into realistic clinical problems that students can solve only by using the critical thinking skills necessary for the NCLEX-RN exam. Interspersed with over 700 interactive questions and rationales, audio-based questions, and electronic learning resources, the case studies mimic real-life nursing situations and provide models to help students problem-solve when taking the actual test.
The review is presented in an enjoyable format without the drudgery of question after unrelated question or medical terminology flashcards. Multiple-choice questions, select all that apply, hot spots, matching, true and false, prioritizing, gaming, and calculations replicate the actual NCLEX-RN exam and keep students engaged throughout the review process. Each nursing specialty features a chapter on its specific pharmacology principles, culminating in a stand-alone chapter solely dedicated to reviewing pharmacological principles. Beyond its utility as an exam review, this resource is also a unique case study book designed to assist instructors in delivering content in an innovative format.
New to the Second Edition:
- Fully updated to mirror the new 2016 test plan
- Reflects new changes in nursing, including prioritization, delegation, room assignment, The Joint Commission competencies, work-arounds, situation, background, assessment, and recommendation (SBAR) reporting, and value-based care
- More in-depth case studies to reflect greater exam complexity
- New chapters on gerontology nursing, men’s health, and veterans’ health
- New question types, including audio-based
- New e-learning component
- New responses to questions are defined by test plan categories and difficulty level
- Includes many new interactive questions and answers
- Uses unfolding case study approach, integrating all patient care content areas with practice and professional roles
- Mirrors NCLEX test blueprint
- Offers an enjoyable study option distinct from traditional Q and A
- Provides over 700 questions and answers using varied NCLEX question styles
- Includes references at the end of chapters for self-remediation
You might also be interested in:
Download NCLEX-RN® EXCEL 2nd Edition PDF Free
In this part of the article, you will be able to access the .pdf file of NCLEX-RN® EXCEL 2nd Edition PDF by using our direct links. We have uploaded NCLEX-RN® EXCEL 2nd Edition PDF to our online repository to ensure ease-of-access and safety.
File Size: 9.2 MB
Please use the download link mentioned below to access the NCLEX-RN® EXCEL 2nd Edition PDF.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.