In this blog post, we are going to share a free Video download of Multimodality Vascular Imaging: From Head to Toe 2020 Videos and PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Multimodality Vascular Imaging: From Head to Toe 2020 Videos and PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Multimodality Vascular Imaging: From Head to Toe 2020 Videos and PDF is one of the best Videos for quick review. It is very good book to study a a day before your exam. It can also cover your viva questions and will help you to score very high.
You might also be interested in:
Features of Multimodality Vascular Imaging: From Head to Toe 2020 Videos and PDF
Following are the features of Multimodality Vascular Imaging: From Head to Toe 2020 Videos and PDF:
Bringing together many of the foremost teachers in multiple disciplines, our Online Course will provide a holistic view of vascular imaging across subspecialty silos such as neuroradiology, cardiothoracic imaging, abdominal imaging, as well as pediatric and interventional radiology. Enhancing every radiologist’s ability to recognize vascular manifestations across various body territories, this course will offer insights to not only improve the diagnosis of these pervasive yet often subtle diseases, but also techniques for optimizing image quality to elevate practices.
Learning Objectives: After completing the material in this activity, the learner should be able to:
– Discuss the relative strengths of key imaging modalities (ultrasound, CT, MRI, angiography), and appropriately apply each in the diagnosis of vascular disease.
– Adapt the latest best practices to optimize the quality of vascular imaging for each modality in their own practices.
– Recognize manifestations of traumatic and nontraumatic vascular injury, atherosclerotic disease, chronic thromboembolism, mesenteric ischemia, vasculitis, and congenital vascular abnormalities.
– Apply vascular imaging for surgical and interventional planning, including TAVR, prostatic embolization, surgical free flaps, and aortic aneurysm.
– Describe the latest imaging innovations (including artificial intelligence, spectral CT, 4D flow, and contrast enhanced ultrasound), and utilize each to further improve diagnosis of vascular disease.
Module 1—Imaging Technique
* Unenhanced MR Angiography—M. Miyazaki
* Pediatric Techniques: Blood Pool Imaging and MR Lymphangiograms—S. Chan
* Duplex Ultrasound Technique: Peripheral Arteries and Veins—J. Jones
* Traumatic Vascular Injuries: An Emergency Radiologist’s Perspective—C. Sandstrom
* Traumatic Vascular Injuries: An Interventional Radiology Perspective—C. Ingraham
* Neurovascular Trauma—J. Allen
Module 3—Liver, Kidney, Pancreas
* Contemporary Imaging of Renovascular Disease—M. Goodenberger
* Imaging the Posttransplant Patient: What the Radiologist Needs to Know—M. Feldman
* Pancreatic Vascular Processes: Tumor, Inflammation and More—R. O’Malley
Module 4—Atherosclerotic Vascular Disease
* Head and Neck CT Angiography and MR Angiography—J. Leever
* Sonographic Evaluation of Carotid, Mesenteric, and Peripheral Arteries—M. Lockhart
* Imaging of Nontraumatic Aortic Conditions—G. Kicska
Module 5—Advanced Technologies
* Novel Techniques in Vascular CT: Spectral CT, 4D CT Angiography, and Computational Fluid Dynamics—D. Mastrodicasa
* Advanced MRI: MR Angiography, 4D Flow, and Oxygenation—P. Young
Module 6—Congenital Vascular
* Congenital Thoracic Vascular Anomalies—J. Stowell
* Pediatric Vascular Lesions—S. Josephs
* Congenital Neurovascular Anomalies—N. Madan
* Low-Flow and High-Flow Vascular Malformations—E. Monroe
Module 7—Pulmonary Vascular/Thromboembolic Disease
* Thrombotic Pulmonary Embolism: Pitfalls in Diagnosis—C. Walker
* Pulmonary Hypertension: An Approach—S. Digumarthy
* Current State of Endovascular Treatment of Venous Thromboembolism—P. Johnson
Module 8—Bowel and Beyond
* Prostatic Artery Embolization for Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia: What, Why, and How—A. Picel
* Vascular Considerations in the Female Pelvis—J. Robbins
Module 9—Aorta and TAVR
* CT for Percutaneous Valve Planning: Protocol Optimization—B. Ghoshhajra
* Imaging of Patients with Transcatheter Valves: Complications After Placement—K. Ordovas
* Imaging the Postsurgical Thoracic Aorta—D. Ocazionez
* Imaging for Sizing Transcatheter Valve Interventions—S. Zimmerman
Module 10—Subspecialty Vascular Imaging
* MR Lymphangiography—O. Kolokythas
* Interventional Vascular Imaging Techniques: Intravascular Ultrasound and CO2 Angiography—W. Sherk
* Preoperative Imaging for Flap Transfers: What Radiologists Need to Know—P. Liu
Download Multimodality Vascular Imaging: From Head to Toe 2020 Videos and PDF Free:
Now you can download Multimodality Vascular Imaging: From Head to Toe 2020 Videos and PDF from Medicalstudyzone.com below link:
Details : 30 Videos , 1 PDF
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.