In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of Mayo Clinic Neurology in Clinical Practice Online CME Course 2020 using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Mayo Clinic Neurology in Clinical Practice Online CME Course 2020 with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Download Mayo Clinic Neurology in Clinical Practice Online CME Course 2020 Free
This online CME course provides a comprehensive, evidence-based review in recent advances in the evaluation, diagnosis, treatment and management of neurological disorders. The course consists of case-based presentations that serve as a primer of common neurological clinical problems.
This course is designed for any provider who sees patients with neurologic disease including: neurologists, psychiatrists, primary care physicians including internists and family care practitioners, and allied health personnel including nurse practitioners, physician assistants and nurses.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Utilization of this Mayo Clinic online (enduring materials) course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be in this course.
- Assess diagnosis and management of common neurological disorders
- Distinguish the potential etiologies of cerebrovascular diseases, headache, dementia, movement disorders, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, and neuromuscular diseases
- Develop an appropriate treatment plan for cerebrovascular diseases, headache, dementia, movement disorders, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, and neuromuscular diseases
- Compare benefits and risks of different therapies of treatment of seizures
- Recognize different treatment options for patients with spine diseases
- Formulate a plan for patients with nervous system malignancies and paraneoplastic
- Recognize and treat different types of neurologic infectious diseases
- Formulate an algorithm for evaluating patients with peripheral neuropathy, neuromuscular junction disorders, and ALS
- Develop palliative care and pain management strategies in neurologic diseases
- Recognize the difference between primary and secondary headache syndromes
Attendance at any Mayo Clinic course does not indicate or guarantee competence or proficiency in the skills, knowledge or performance of any care or procedure(s) which may be discussed or taught in this course.
- Atypical Headache SyndromesAutoimmune & Paraneoplastic Disorders
- Concussion Update
- Current Issues in Emergency Neurology
- Dystonia, Tremors, & Other Movement Disorders
- Evaluation & Management of Autonomic Disorders
- Evaluation & Management of Sleep Disorders
- Gait Disorders
- Headache – Evaluation & When to Worry
- Motor Neuron Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis – Advances in Diagnosis
- Multiple Sclerosis – Treatment Update
- Myelopathies – Approach to Diagnosis
- Neuro-Oncology Update
- Neuromuscular Junction Disorders – Diagnostic & Treatment Advances
- Non-Alzheimer’s Dementias
- Palliative Care in Neurology
- Peripheral Neuropathy – Diagnosis & Treatment
- Pharmacologic Neuropathic Pain Management
- Secondary Stroke Prevention
- Treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Treatment of Epilepsy in Special Populations
- Treatment Strategies in Epilepsy – How to Choose the Right Medication
- Update in CNS Infections
- Update in Parkinson’s Disease – Diagnosis & Management
- Update in Treatment Options for Neck & Back Pain
- What’s New in Acute Stroke Management
Details : 27 Videos, 16 hours of content
You might also be interested in:
Mayo Clinic Neurology in Clinical Practice Online CME Course 2020 Free Download
Download Link (Uploading)
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.