In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of Maxillofacial Trauma and Esthetic Facial Reconstruction 2nd Edition PDF by Peter Ward Booth using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Maxillofacial Trauma and Esthetic Facial Reconstruction 2nd Edition PDF by Peter Ward Booth with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Filled with hundreds of superb, full-color photographs and step-by-step, illustrated procedures, Maxillofacial Trauma and Esthetic Facial Reconstruction, 2nd Edition, is your definitive source on all aspects of managing facial trauma.
World-renowned authors Peter Ward Booth, Barry L. Eppley, and Rainer Schmelzeisen deliver today’s foremost guidance on everything from management of the acute trauma patient to the newest materials in surgical trauma to secondary procedures for improved facial appearance.
“Maxillofacial Trauma and Esthetic Facial Reconstruction is a comprehensive text dealing with a difficult area and where competing titles are plentiful. This book is refreshing and seems to add a new perspective in this genre with the combination of facial trauma management and reconstruction in the one hardback book. For this reason together with the sheer quantity and quality of the photos and illustrations – this book is highly recommended.”
- Offers complete coverage of maxillofacial trauma highlighted by an unparalleled collection of outstanding, full-color photographs, and highly detailed line drawings that clarify surgical procedures.
- Addresses secondary surgery in a dedicated section, covering such topics as facial scar management; secondary osteotomies and bone grafting to correct deformities; bone distraction, used commonly with congenital malformations; secondary rhinoplasty for traumatic nasal deformities, which are associated with a variety of cosmetic and functional issues; secondary orbital surgery; facial nerve injuries; and psychological support for patient with facial trauma.
Table of Contents
1. Etiology and Prevention of Facial Trauma
2. Medicolegal Implications of Facial Injuries
3. Immediate Care (Emergency Room)
4. Management of Head Injuries
5. Radiographic Assessment
6. Principles of Facial soft Tissue Injury Repair
7. Principles of Reduction of Fractures and Methods of Fixation
8. Alloplastic Biomaterials for Facial Reconstruction
9. Surgical Access
10. A Logical Approach to the Controversies Around Orbital Trauma
11. Frontal Sinus Fractures
12. Nasoethmoid Fractures
13. Nasal Fractures
14. Maxillary and Pan Facial Fractures
15. Mandibular Fractures
16. Condylar neck fractures
17. Dentoalveolar Injuries
18: Eyelid and Lacrimal Injuries
19. Primary Repair of Facial Soft Tissue Injuries
20. Reconstruction of Large Hard and Soft Tissue Loss of the Face
21. Facial and Trigeminal Nerve Injuries
22. Facial Burns
23. Facial Scar Management
24. Secondary Osteotomies and Bone Grafting
25: Distraction Techniques
26: Secondary Rhinoplasty for traumatic Nasal Deformities
27: Secondary Orbital Surgery
28. Facial Nerve Injuries: Reconstruction, Reanimation, and Masking Procedures
29. Psychological Support
30: Biomaterials in Craniomaxillofacial Surgery
31: Minimally Invasive Surgery
32: Computer-Assisted Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery: Technology and Clinical Developments
33: Clinical Application of Computer-Assisted Reconstruction in Complex Posttraumatic Deformities.
You might also be interested in:
Facial and Dental Planning for Orthodontics and Oral Surgeons 1st Edition PDF Free Download
Practical Implant Dentistry: The Science and Art Second Edition PDF Free Download
Oxford Handbook of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Second Edition PDF Free Download
Oral Implantology Review A Study Guide PDF Free Download
Techniques for Succcess with Implants in Esthetic Zone PDF Free Download
Dental Implant Complications Second Edition PDF Free Download
Download Maxillofacial Trauma and Esthetic Facial Reconstruction 2nd Edition by Peter Ward Booth PDF Free
Here you will be able to download Maxillofacial Trauma and Esthetic Facial Reconstruction 2nd Edition by Peter Ward Booth PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Maxillofacial Trauma and Esthetic Facial Reconstruction 2nd Edition by Peter Ward Booth PDF:
637 Pages · 2016 · 269.81 MB
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
Leave a Reply