In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of Manual of Nursing Home Practice for Psychiatrists PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Manual of Nursing Home Practice for Psychiatrists PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Manual of Nursing Home Practice for Psychiatrists PDF is one of the best book for quick review. It is very good book to study a day before your exam. It can also cover your viva questions and will help you to score very high.
You might also be interested in:
Community Psychiatric Nursing PDF Free Download
Ethics in Pediatric Nursing PDF Free Download
Encyclopedia of Human Nutrition 4th Edition PDF Free Download
Nursing Research and Statistics 3rd Edition PDF Free Download
Nursing and Healthcare Research at a Glance PDF Free Download
Features of Manual of Nursing Home Practice for Psychiatrists PDF
Following are the features of Manual of Nursing Home Practice for Psychiatrists PDF:
The shifting demographic toward a graying population—coupled with today’s reality of managed care—makes the need for high-quality, cost-effective psychiatric services within the nursing care setting more urgent than ever. As we increase the number of our years, it is also imperative that we enhance the quality of those years.
The product of the American Psychiatric Association’s (APA’s) Council on Aging and its Committee on Long-Term Care and of the Elderly, the Manual of Nursing Home Practice for Psychiatrists stands out because it focuses on the how—not the why—of nursing home care. Of exceptional importance is its detailed discussion of the Minimum Data Set (MDS), a structured assessment required by both Medicare and Medicaid for all residents of skilled nursing facilities.
Divided into six sections, this how to volume contains practical information readers can use right away, from getting reimbursed by insurance companies to handling nursing facility politics:
- Clinical—History; evaluation and management of psychiatric problems in long-term care patients; an overview of the MDS; sexuality within the nursing home care setting
- Regulatory—Introduction to the Nursing Home Reform Act of 1987 (part of OBRA-87) and its implications for psychiatric care; details about the Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI), which includes the MDS, the Resident Assessment Protocols (RAPs), and Utilization Guides specified in the State Operations Manual (SOP)
- Financial—Documentation, reimbursement, and coding; what to look for when contracting with nursing homes
- Legal and ethical—The dehumanizing effect of diagnostic labels and the ethical issues inherent in regulating daily schedules (e.g., bed, meal, and bath times); nursing home placement; competence and decision-making ability; comfort care for end-stage dementia; coping with Alzheimer’s disease; and the role of caregivers
- Summary and Future Perspectives—A detailed vision about how psychiatrists can improve the diagnosis and treatment of nursing home patients
- Appendixes and bibliography—Staffing recommendations and assessment instruments
Download Manual of Nursing Home Practice for Psychiatrists PDF Free:
Now you can download Manual of Nursing Home Practice for Psychiatrists PDF from Medicalstudyzone.com below link:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
Leave a Reply