In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of Lung Pathology 2020 Masters of Pathology Series using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Lung Pathology 2020 Masters of Pathology Series with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
- 1 Download Lung Pathology 2020 Masters of Pathology Series Free
- 1.1 TOPICS/SPEAKERS
- 1.2 2. Mediastinum
- 1.3 3. Neuroendocrine Tumors
- 1.4 4. Non-Small Cell Lung Carcinomas
- 1.5 5. Immunohistochemistry for Lung Cancer
- 1.6 6. Biomarkers in Lung Cancer
- 1.7 7. Interstitial Lung Diseases
- 1.8 8. Survival Sessions
- 1.9 Learning Objectives
- 1.10 Intended Audience
- 1.11 Designation
- 2 Lung Pathology 2020 Masters of Pathology Series Free Download
Download Lung Pathology 2020 Masters of Pathology Series Free
MASTERS OF PATHOLOGY SERIES – LUNG PATHOLOGY
Masters of Pathology Series
A broad approach to key topics in thoracic pathology with special focus on its implications in lung cancer diagnosis and treatment. Includes video microscopy sessions.
Stay Current with the Latest Key Advances
Through engaging lectures, case studies, and virtual microscopy sessions, Masters of Pathology Series – Lung Pathology helps build and translate knowledge into realistic diagnostic scenarios. Course Director Lynette M. Sholl, MD, and her colleagues deliver in-depth coverage of topics like granulomatous diseases, vasculitis, multiple lung tumors, lung transplant pathology, pulmonary vascular pathology, benign mimics of lung cancer, and more. This CME course will help you to better:
– Recognize common, uncommon mediastinal tumors including thymic neoplasms
– Interpret the clinical implications of specific carcinoma diagnoses
– Identify effective diagnostic and predictive biomarkers for NSCLC diagnosis
– Differentiate between reactive and neoplastic proliferations of the lung and pleura
– Understand the relevance of IHC, FISH, molecular tests for diagnosing malignant mesothelioma
– Define appropriate biomarkers to select lung cancer patients for immunotherapy
|1||Mesothelioma – Marina Vivero, MD|
|2||Lymphohistiocytic Neoplasms of the Lung and Pleura and their Differential – A Pulmonary Pathologist’s Perspective – Lynette M. Sholl, MD|
|1||Thymic Pathology: Hyperplasia, Thymoma, and Neuroendocrine Tumors – Lynette M. Sholl, MD|
|2||Thymic Carcinoma and other Anterior Mediastinal Malignancies – Lynette M. Sholl, MD|
3. Neuroendocrine Tumors
|1||Typical and Atypical Carcinoid and Precursor Lesions – Marina Vivero, MD|
|2||High Grade Neuroendocrine Carcinomas of the Lung – Lynette M. Sholl, MD|
4. Non-Small Cell Lung Carcinomas
|1||Clinical and Pathologic Features of Pulmonary Squamous Cell Carcinoma – Lynette M. Sholl, MD|
|2||Clinical and Pathologic Features of Adenocarcinoma of the Lung – Lynette M. Sholl, MD|
|3||Lepidic-Predominant Tumors: Rules for Classification and Implications for Staging – Lynette M. Sholl, MD|
|4||Poorly Differentiated and Undifferentiated Tumors of the Lung – Lynette M. Sholl, MD|
|5||Benign Mimics of Lung Cancer – Lynette M. Sholl, MD|
5. Immunohistochemistry for Lung Cancer
|1||Immunohistochemistry for Lung Carcinomas: Diagnosis – Lynette M. Sholl, MD|
|2||Immunohistochemistry for Lung Cancer: Prediction – Lynette M. Sholl, MD|
6. Biomarkers in Lung Cancer
|1||Genomic Biomarkers for Non Small Cell Lung Carcinoma – Lynette M. Sholl, MD|
|2||Overview of Immunotherapy Biomarkers for NSCLC – Lynette M. Sholl, MD|
7. Interstitial Lung Diseases
|1||Interstitial Lung Disease Pathology – Robert F. Padera, Jr., MD, PhD|
|2||Granulomatous Diseases – Lynette M. Sholl, MD|
|3||Microscopy Session: Infectious Diseases – Robert F. Padera, Jr., MD, PhD|
|4||Connective Tissue Disease – Interstitial Lung Disease – Marina Vivero, MD|
|5||Lung Transplant Pathology – Robert F. Padera, Jr., MD, PhD|
|6||Smoking – Related Lung Diseases – Lynette M. Sholl, MD|
|7||Pulmonary Vascular Pathology – Robert F. Padera, Jr., MD, PhD|
|8||Vasculitis – Lynette M. Sholl, MD|
8. Survival Sessions
|1||Managing Small Biopsies for Lung Cancer – Specimen Handling for Optimal Diagnostic and Predictive Testing – Lynette M. Sholl, MD|
|2||Microscopy Session: Interpretation of PD-L1 Immunohistochemistry – Lynette M. Sholl, MD|
|3||Atypical Epithelial Proliferation in the Lung: Is It Reactive or Neoplastic? – Lynette M. Sholl, MD|
|4||Multiple Lung Tumors: Same or Different? – Lynette M. Sholl, MD|
|5||Potpourri of Pulmonary Problems: Special T, N, M Challenges in Lung Cancer Pathology – Lynette M. Sholl, MD|
|6||Microscopy Session: Cytology of Lung Cancers – Marina Vivero, MD|
|7||Reactive Pleuritis vs. Mesothelioma – Making the Distinction – Lynette M. Sholl, MD|
At the conclusion of this course, the participant will be able to do the following:
– Identify the pathologic and immunohistochemical features of common lung carcinomas and understand the clinical implications of specific carcinoma diagnoses.
– Identify the crucial diagnostic and predictive biomarkers for non-small cell lung carcinomas and understand how to apply them in clinical practice.
– Define appropriate biomarkers for selection of lung cancer patients for immunotherapy.
– Distinguish between reactive and neoplastic proliferations of the lung and pleura.
– Recognize common and uncommon mediastinal tumors including thymic neoplasms.
– Recognize clinically significant interstitial changes in the lung in patients with and without prospectively recognized clinical and radiographic correlates.examinations
This educational activity was designed for practicing pathologists, oncologists, pulmonologists, and pathology assistants.
Date of Original Release: June 1, 2019
Date Credits Expire: June 1, 2022
Estimated Time to Complete: 15.75 hours
You might also be interested in:
Lung Pathology 2020 Masters of Pathology Series Free Download
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.