In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of Lippincott Microcards Microbiology Flash Cards 4th Edition PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Lippincott Microcards Microbiology Flash Cards 4th Edition PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
We are very pleased to present the fourth edition of Lippincott’s Microcards, a product designed for medical students to learn and review clinical microbiology. The project began with a simple idea: to create a concise yet comprehensive microbiology review tool.
After years of work, what has emerged is a deck of cards that we believe will help medical students learn this material and sail through USMLE Part 1 examinations, will offer physicians a handy reference, and will inspire enthusiasm and interest in microbiology at all levels of the health care profession. For this edition, we have also bundled this deck with free access to an interactive question bank that contains more than 70 USMLE style questions and answers. This product contains two general types of cards:
The deck begins with a series of CONCEPT CARDS. These cards organize the vast amount of information in microbiology into systems, diagramming the various microorganisms that cause disease in each organ system.
MICROORGANISM CARDS These cards comprise the bulk of this product. Each card catalogues a medically important microorganism, detailing its clinical presentation, pathogenesis, diagnosis, treatment, and other interesting facts. In addition, each card offers some special features to facilitate understanding and recall of the information. These features include the following:
• Title Bars: on both sides, these list the microorganism’s scientifi c name on the left and its common name on the right
• Pictures: on the front side, these highlight distinguishing structural features of the microorganism, schematize its life cycle, or illustrate its pathobiology
• Flow Charts: on the front side, these group the microorganisms based on structure or pathobiology, allowing you to categorize the microorganism at a glance
• Clinical Cases: these simulate the case-based questions found on the USMLE Part 1 exam; each case is placed on the front side to allow self-quizzing and review of the material
• Pathogenesis Icons: on the back side, these icons categorize a microorganism’s mechanism of disease into intuitive groups (the first concept card summarizes all of these icons)
• Study Tips: on the back side, these are composed of quick lists for “high-yield,” bullet-type review We hope that you use these cards energetically and to their utmost—fl ip through them many times to reinforce material, study the pathogenesis sections to understand the mechanisms of disease, and test yourself with the clinical cases. Our experience is that the more you use the cards, the more you will discover and the more you will get out of them!
You might also be interested in:
Download Lippincott Microcards Microbiology Flash Cards 4th Edition
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.