In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of Journal on Recent Advances in Pain PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Journal on Recent Advances in Pain PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Journal on Recent Advances in Pain PDF is one of the best book for quick review. It is very good book to study a day before your exam. It can also cover your viva questions and will help you to score very high.
You might also be interested in:
Features of Journal on Recent Advances in Pain PDF
Following are the features of Journal on Recent Advances in Pain PDF:
Journal on Recent Advances in Pain (JORAPAIN) is an international journal which focuses on recent advances and developments in epidemiology, pathophysiology, diagnosis or management of acute, subacute or chronic pain. Journal on Recent Advances in Pain promotes multidisciplinary pain management and articles are invited from all related disciplines like anesthesiology, orthopedics, neurology, and neurosurgery, physical medicine and rehabilitation, psychiatry and psychology, radiology, rheumatology, pharmacology, anatomy, palliative care, etc. but not limited to these disciplines only.
Journal on Recent Advances in Pain also invites articles on care of patients suffering from pain, healthcare policies on pain management and awareness on pain management. Journal on Recent Advances in Pain accept original articles (clinical, experimental, epidemiological or basic science researches), review articles, meta-analysis and systematic reviews, case reports, letter-to-editors and commentaries.
Aims & Scope of Journal
Journal on recent advances in pain is an international peer reviewed journal on pain management. It promotes multidisciplinary approach of pain management and audience of this journal is from different clinical and non-clinical medical specialties with one thing in common, that is management of pain.
Aims of this journal:
Journal on recent advances in pain
- Publishes articles on pain management and promotes this specialty.
- Encourages research on anatomy, pathophysiology, diagnosis of different painful conditions, and management of pain.
- Encourages the management of pain in easier, effective, economical and less invasive ways.
- Publishes articles on recent advances and development in this field of pain management.
- Publishes articles in practitioners’ section to help practicing pain physicians learning latest skills in interventional pain management.
- Promotes awareness about this specialty of pain management.
Scope of this journal:
Journal on recent advances in pain
- Publishes articles only on pain management and not on any other issues or topics.
- Publishes articles on acute pain, post-operative and post-traumatic pain, chronic pain, cancer pain, visceral pain, neuropathic pain, headache, inflammatory pain and arthritis etc.
- Publishes topics on anatomy and pain pathways, pathophysiology, diagnostic procedures, pharmacology and pharmacotherapy, physical medicine and non-pharmacological treatment of pain, interventional pain management, minimally invasive surgical procedures, spine endoscopic procedures, spine interventions.
- Invites physicians from different specialties to join as authors and reviewers.
- Accepts specialties like anatomy, physiology, pathology, pharmacology, social medicine, rheumatology, orthopedic surgery, neurosurgery, neurology, anesthesiology, physical medicine etc. but not limited to these. Any physician working of pain management can submit their works or join us as reviewer.
- Publishes editorials, meta-analysis and systematic reviews, experimental studies like RCTs, observational studies like cohort or retrospective studies, case reports, review articles and letter to editor.
- Publishes articles related to health care management services for pain management and articles to promote awareness on pain management.
Download Journal on Recent Advances in Pain PDF Free:
Now you can download Journal on Recent Advances in Pain PDF from Medicalstudyzone.com below link:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.