In this blog post, we are going to share a free videos download of JOMI Surgical Video Articles 2023 Videos using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free videos download of this book with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
These are one of the best Selling online video courses for quick review. It is very beneficial course to study a day before your exam. It can also cover your paper as well as viva questions and will help you to score very high.
Journal of Medical Insight (https://jomi.com) is a peer-reviewed surgical video journal that offers a new gold standard in video-based surgical education. What makes JOMI unique is the opportunity for an unprecedented experience with the operating surgeon – a full-length virtual shadowing experience optimized for learning.
JOMI films and publishes surgical procedures offering incision-to-closure, long-form, high-quality, surgeon-narrated didactic experiences / masterclasses. JOMI is used by residents, attendings, medical students, surgical technologists, clinical staff, patients, and others around the world to help them prepare for cases, learn about novel advancements, and otherwise to have a deep and rich learning experience.
JOMI has published surgeons operating at Massachusetts General Hospital, Stanford, Yale, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Duke Medical Center, the Rothman Institute, and more. Most of JOMI content is focused on general surgery, orthopaedics, orthopaedic trauma, neurosurgery, and head and neck surgery.
Features of JOMI Surgical Video Articles 2023 Videos
Following are the features of JOMI Surgical Video Articles 2023 Videos:
- Medical students shadow surgeons to learn during their clerkships,” explains JOMI’s CEO Nikita Bernstein over a Skype call from his home office in the Boston area. “Our goal is to offer a front-row seat for residents, medical students, surgical technologists, other surgeons, and operating room staff to follow specific procedures step by step.”
- Since 2013, JOMI has published over 180 articles covering surgeries from incision to closure. Each video is a complex production: several cameras record to show multiple angles, and the surgeon narrates what is happening so it’s easy to follow along. “There are resources that offer videos that are either short, have low quality of production, or are not peer-reviewed. It’s very difficult to do all three.” explains Nikita. “JOMI is the only resource that offers peer-reviewed, deep-dive, expert-led masterclasses. Such virtual shadowing experiences bring the expertise of surgeons worldwide to anyone who could benefit from it.”
- JOMI covers basic and advanced procedures in General Surgery, Otolaryngology, and Orthopedics. And since the surgery is real, sometimes unexpected things happen. “Some of the best learning moments are when the unexpected happens. The viewer can see not only the proper way, but also how to address complications and how to deal with the unexpected.” Check the full list of cases.
- While many of the published cases were performed in Boston, where JOMI is located, the content is international. The hospitals where cases were performed include Massachusetts General Hospital, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston Medical Center, Newton-Wellesley, Mount Sinai, Yale New Haven Hospital, Rothman Institute, UChicago Medicine, Duke Medical Center, Huntington Memorial, Cancer Institute Hospital (in Tokyo), Charité (Berlin), and others. Cases also include those performed by the World Surgical Foundation missions at hospitals in rural Philippines and Honduras.
You might also be interested in: 😍
The Washington Manual Pulmonary Medicine Subspecialty Consult 2nd Edition PDF Free Download
Primary Contexts of Relevance
Virtual Shadowing Teaching Experience
- Medical Students (3rd and 4th year)
- Pre-medical Education
A Bridge to High-Volume Surgeons
- Resident Training
- Preparation for Trauma Cases
- Access in Rural Areas
- Cross-Continental Knowledge Transfer
- Preparation for Rare Procedures
- Adoption of Novel Procedures
Who Uses JOMI and Why?
1. Attending Physicians
- Stay on the Edge: Stay up-to-date on the latest surgical procedures and open the door for collaboration.
- Adopt Latest Advances: Adopt the best practices with a bird’s eye view of specific cases or techniques without the cost of travel.
- Prepare for Rare Procedures: Example: JOMI: Cloacal Exstrophy Repair – Cloacal Exstrophy happens 1 in 250,000 births.4
- Improve Pre-Op Preparation: Reduce pressure and increase skill in the OR by virtually “scrubbing-in” during preparation.
- Lower Risk due to Inexperience: Mitigate the risks of substandard patient care and outcomes resulting from unfamiliarity (low-volume cases, trauma), low technical proficiency, and geographic isolation. Video education has shown success in instructing residents in surgical procedures; in one instance test scores increased by 300% after an instructional video and simulation.3
- Continuing Education: Stay up-to-date with the newest surgical techniques and a diverse range of cases from cataract extraction to ACL reconstruction.
3. Medical Students
- High Quality Didactic Experience: JOMI articles are filmed to provide optimal viewing angles with narration/teaching by operating surgeons to put you in their shoes.
- Anchor Knowledge: Apply medical information from the classroom to relevant surgical procedures showcasing the most up-to-date procedures performed at some of the best hospitals in the country. JOMI enhances clinical experiences, an emphasis on which has been shown to increase the medical preparedness of beginning physicians by 10% and reduce stress during the transition from medical school.1,2
- Prepare for Rotations: Prepare for surgical rotations with full-length procedures and accurate information knowing that JOMI articles are peer-reviewed. Learn the steps of anastomosis before stepping into the hospital by watching JOMI’s “Microsurgical Technique for 1mm Vessel End to End Anastomosis.”
- Unique Study: Engage in a unique method of learning.
4. Surgical Technologists and Students
- Anchor Knowledge: Improve understanding of medical terminology and anatomy. See a variety of instrumentation, including retractors and stapling devices, as they are used intra-operatively at some of the best hospitals in the country.
- Role Clarity: Students can start to understand roles and expectations from real cases in real time.
- Prepare for Clinical Rotations: Prepare for clinical rotations with full-length procedures and accurate information knowing that JOMI articles are peer-reviewed.
5. Pre-medical Students
- Optimized Shadowing: Complement physician shadowing with a better view of the surgical procedure, comprehensive teaching by surgeons, and the ability to control its pace. Gain a valuable understanding that allows you to ask educated questions.
- Anchor Knowledge: Utilize articles such as “Right Hemithyroidectomy” and “Total Knee Arthroplasty” as a means to test and improve understanding of medical terminology and anatomy.
- Increase Exposure: Explore surgery specialities with the perfect vantage point.
6. Nurses, Physician Assistants, & respective students
- Flexible Pre-Op Preparation: Prepare for cases on your own time.
- Improve Post-Op Care: Much of the staff involved in postoperative care does not have an in-depth understanding of the surgical procedures that their patients have undergone. JOMI affords these specialists an ability to develop that understanding to optimize postoperative care.
- Facilitated Transitions: Ease the transition of coming into a surgical specialty.
- Role Clarity: Students can start to understand roles and expectations from real cases in real time.
- Reduce Anxiety / Improve Recovery: JOMI articles afford patients an ability to better understand the procedures they will undergo, thereby reducing their level of anxiety prior to an operation. It has been shown that there is a correlation between anxiety and postoperative recovery.
Download JOMI Surgical Video Articles 2023 Videos Free:
Ok Guys So from here now you can download JOMI Surgical Video Articles 2023 Videos from Medicalstudyzone.com below link. To make your experience better with us we have uploaded videos and PDF in the fastest online repository drives such as google drive, Mega NZ drives, Media fires, SBER Disk etc. Use the below link to start your download absolutely for free without spending a penny. FREE Education FOR ALL.
The cover image preview of JOMI Surgical Video Articles 2023 Videos Looks Something like this:
That’s it please use the direct online drive link mentioned below to start downloading JOMI Surgical Video Articles 2023 Videos for free now:
- 1. Hepatobiliary
- 2. Hernia
- 3. Breast
- 4. Endocrine
- 5. Foregut
- 6. Colorectal
- 7. Head and Neck
- 8. Anesthesia
- 9. Pediatric Surgery
- 10. Skin and Soft Tissue
- 11. Surgical Critical Care
- 12. Thoracic Surgery
- 13. Transplantation
- 14. Trauma
- 15. Vascular Surgery
- 16. Orthopedics
- 17. Otolaryngology
- 18. Interventional Radiology
- 19. Neurosurgery
- 20. Cardiac Surgery
- 21. Vascular Surgery
- 22. Ophthalmology
- 23. Urology
- 24. Plastic Surgery
- 25. Pediatric Surgery
- 26. Obstetrics and Gyencology
- 27. Global Surgery
- 28. Basic Skills for the OR
- 29. Oral and Maxilofacial Surgery
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to info.medicalstudyzone [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
Leave a Reply