In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of Introduction to Quality and Safety Education for Nurses 2nd Edition PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Introduction to Quality and Safety Education for Nurses 2nd Edition PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
This second edition of Introduction to Quality and Safety Education for Nurses has been thoroughly updated with a leadership and management perspective while retaining core content that unpacks the knowledge and skills required of entry-level nurses in each of the six Quality and Safety Education for Nurses (QSEN) domains.
After heart disease and cancer, patient safety errors rank as the third-leading cause of death in the U.S. As patients’ needs have increased in complexity and inter-professional teamwork and collaboration has become essential, only strong leadership skills can ensure high-quality and safe care. Nurses, largest group of health care professionals that spend the most time with patients, are uniquely suited to lead through effective management and communication in this dynamic environment.
With contributions from nurses, physicians, pharmacists, librarians, attorney, and other health care professionals throughout the U.S. and beyond, Introduction to Quality and Safety Education for Nurses, Second Edition underscores the inter-professional focus grounding health care practice today. The updated edition includes five new chapters on implementing quality and safety initiatives from a leadership and management perspective, and state-of-the-art information on quality improvement. Each chapter contains learning objectives, opening scenarios, case studies, interviews, critical thinking exercises, key concepts, clinical discussion points, review activities, NCLEX-style questions, and web resources.
New to the Second Edition:
- Increased focus on leadership and management aspects of Quality and Safety
- Updated information from national and state health care and nursing organizations
- An evolving clinical case study for application of concepts throughout the text
- Additional patient care cases and real-life examples
- Interviews with a myriad of health care professionals such as educators, library scientists, lawyers, psychologists, risk managers, and many others
- Five new chapters addressing nurse leadership and management of high-quality care, legal and ethical aspects of quality and safety, delegating patient care and setting priorities, tools of quality improvement, and quality improvement project management
- Helps nursing schools to fulfill accreditation standards for quality and safety curricula
- Maps the QSEN competencies for knowledge, skills and attitudes(KSA’s) for each chapter
- Includes objectives, critical thinking exercises, case studies, interviews, NCLEX-style questions, photos, tables, suggested readings, and more in each chapter
- Provides instructor package with PowerPoint slides, Q&A, answers for case study and critical thinking exercises, and more
- Provides knowledge for Nursing Education QSEN-specific courses
- KSAs throughout chapters
You might also be interested in:
Download Introduction to Quality and Safety Education for Nurses 2nd Edition PDF Free
Here you will be able to download Introduction to Quality and Safety Education for Nurses 2nd Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Introduction to Quality and Safety Education for Nurses 2nd Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 127 MB
Please use the link below to Introduction to Quality and Safety Education for Nurses 2nd Edition PDF:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.