In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of Interventional Radiology in Palliative Care PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Interventional Radiology in Palliative Care PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Interventional Radiology in Palliative Care PDF is one of the best book for quick review. It is very good book to study a day before your exam. It can also cover your viva questions and will help you to score very high.
Interventional Radiology is a new medical specialty that refers to a set of techniques for accurately targeting therapy that relies on the use of radiological image guidance (X-ray fluoroscopy, ultrasound, computed tomography [CT], or magnetic resonance imaging [MRI]). Most of IR treatments are less intrusive than open and laparoscopic (keyhole) surgery. Interventional Radiology in Palliative Care 1st edition PDF is a new fundamental textbook of basics of interventional radiology techniques and spot cases with incredible results in cure rate instead of open surgeries.
You might also be interested in:
Features of Interventional Radiology in Palliative Care PDF
Following are the features of Interventional Radiology in Palliative Care PDF:
- Prepared by Peter L. Munk, Professor of Radiology and Palliative Care, University of British Columbia, and Suresh B. Babu, Singaporean interventional radiology consultant.
- Providing accurate and up-to-date overviews about the latest advances in diagnostic imaging and interventional radiology
- Clinical and practical useful interventional reference introduces the experience of leading pioneers in this field.
- All chapters are supported with high-quality illustrations and figures, tables, and graphs.
- Explained in an easy read easy format pages designed to make reading more comfortable and help in receiving and analyzing information.
- Great coverage of all medical chapters of body parts with the most recent imaging technique quality and image-guided treatment modalities and clear explanation of how interventional radiology techniques and helpful tips and tricks of value in daily practice were highlighted.
- It fills a gap in the literature by focusing on the function of interventional radiology in patients undergoing palliative medicine and supportive care. This group has an exceptionally high need for minimally invasive therapy.
- Detailed guidance was provided on the use of the tools of interventional radiology for the aim of problem solutions in relation to a wide variety of diseases and difficulties.
Contents of Interventional Radiology in Palliative Care 2021 Ebook
Part1: introduction and nutrition
- Introduction to palliative care
- Introduction to IR
- Clinical applications of outcome measurements
- Intravenous access
- Feeding solutions
Part2: musculoskeletal pain relief solutions
2.1- imaging-guided palliative procedures
2.2- cement consolidation
2.3- palliative bone tumors
Part3: neurological pain relief solutions
3.1- epidural steroid injections
3.2- spinal facet injections
3.3- spinal nerve root blocks
3.4- nerve blocks
3.5- autonomic blocks
Part4: tumor debulking solutions
4.1- endovascular embolization technique
4.2- tumor ablations
Part5: bleeding solutions
5.1- bleeding solutions in hand and leg
5.2- gastrointestinal bleed
5.3- bleeding solutions for genitourinary
5.4- bleeding solutions in lung
5.5- bleeding solutions in hepatobiliary pancreatic systems
5.6- bleeding solutions for fungating masses
Part6: obstruction solutions
6.1- malignant bile duct obstruction
6.2- obstruction solutions for kidney and urinary bladder
6.3- the role of IR in bowel obstruction
7.1- treatment of fistulas
7.2- intrathecal pain pumps
7.3- correction to nerve blocks
Download Interventional Radiology in Palliative Care PDF Free:
Now you can download Interventional Radiology in Palliative Care PDF from Medicalstudyzone.com below link:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.