In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of Illustrated Synopsis of Dermatology & Sexually Transmitted Diseases 6th Edition PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Illustrated Synopsis of Dermatology & Sexually Transmitted Diseases 6th Edition PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Illustrated Synopsis of Dermatology & Sexually Transmitted Diseases 6th Edition PDF is one of the best book for quick review. It is very good book to study a day before your exam. It can also cover your viva questions and will help you to score very high.
The sixth edition of Illustrated Synopsis of Dermatology & Sexually Transmitted Diseases has been thoroughly revised to cover not only the Dermatology course curriculum as envisaged by Medical Council of India (2019) but also to include updates on newer diagnostic techniques and treatments including biologics and lasers. At the same time the popular student-friendly format of the previous editions in the form of crisp bulleted text peppered with numerous high-quality images, flowcharts, clues to differential diagnosis and tabulated therapeutic strategies has been retained.
The book has been used for the past decade and a half as the standard textbook of dermatology by undergraduate students. The latest edition will no doubt serve the same purpose and help UGs crack the PG entrance. However, the purpose of this book really goes beyond that-it’s an endeavour to evince the UGs interest in this very popular subject and familiarize them with common dermatological problems. It must be remembered a third of patients seen by a GP or a paediatrician have ‘skin issues’. Hence, it is important for UGs to have a basic knowledge of dermatology to be able to guide their patients. Finally, the book will also serve as a quick reference for dermatology PGs ‘in the early days in of their dermatology residency’ and a keepsake for general physicians and paediatricians.
You might also be interested in:
Features of Illustrated Synopsis of Dermatology & Sexually Transmitted Diseases 6th Edition PDF
Following are the features of Illustrated Synopsis of Dermatology & Sexually Transmitted Diseases 6th Edition PDF:
- Covers the course as per the competency based curriculum in an easy-to-understand manner with ‘to the point synopsis’ and bulleted, well-illustrated text that will help UGs to assimilate the concepts and reproduce them in the exam (less important), and put it in practice (more important).
- Addition of numerous clinical and histopathology images (about 800) and body and line diagrams (about 250), with several new tables and management flowcharts (about 100).
- Inclusion of the latest diagnostic techniques and drugs including lasers and biologicals.
- Summary of important diseases in synopsis for extra emphasis.
- Recent guidelines in management of sexually transmitted diseases and HIV infection.
- Recent WHO/NLEP Guidelines (2018) in management of leprosy.
As per the competency based curriculum
Table of Contents
Here is the table of contents of Illustrated Synopsis of Dermatology and Sexually Transmitted Diseases. It has a total of 19 unique chapters for you to study from:
- Skin Feature and Structure
- Skin Condition Diagnosis
- Diseases of Papulosquame
- Bullous diseases 80
- Skin Appendix Disorders
- Pigmentation disorders
- Cutanic Vasculature Diseases
- Vascular irregular responses and neutrophilic dermatitis
- Physical stimulus Cutaneous Reaction
- Adverse reactions to medications
- Tissue Autoimmune Disorder
- HIV infections and sexually transmitted
- Arthropod, Worms, and Protozoa Skin Diseases
- Tumors of Nevi and Skin
- Interior disease Cutaneous manifestations
- Skin Condition Management
This book has delivered its education motive to various colleges in India and onwards.
Download Illustrated Synopsis of Dermatology & Sexually Transmitted Diseases 6th Edition PDF Free:
Now you can download Illustrated Synopsis of Dermatology & Sexually Transmitted Diseases 6th Edition PDF from Medicalstudyzone.com below link:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.