In this blog post, we are going to share a free Video download of ICD Essentials | Medmastery 2023 Videos using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of ICD Essentials | Medmastery 2023 Videos with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
ICD Essentials | Medmastery 2023 Videos is one of the best Videos for quick review. It is very good book to study a a day before your exam. It can also cover your viva questions and will help you to score very high.
You might also be interested in:
Fluids and Electrolytes Masterclass | Medmastery 2023 Videos Free Download
Exercise Stress ECG Essentials Workshop | Medmastery 2023 Videos Free Download
Exercise Stress ECG Essentials | Medmastery 2023 Videos Free Download
Epidemiology Essentials | Medmastery 2023 Videos Free Download
Echocardiography Essentials | Medmastery 2023 Videos Free Download
Features of ICD Essentials | Medmastery 2023 Videos
Following are the features of ICD Essentials | Medmastery 2023 Videos:
Understanding the basics of ICDs
- Understanding the basics of ICDs Intro
- What is an ICD?
- Transvenous ICDs
- ICD leads
- The subcutaneous ICD
- Who qualifies for an ICD?
- Understanding the basics of ICDs quiz
6 Lessons (18m 05s), 1 Quiz
- Detecting arrhythmias Intro
- Sensing and electrograms
- Markers and annotations
- Heart rate criteria—zones
- Counters part I—consecutive counters
- Counters part II—rolling window counters
- Sensing ventricular fibrillation (VF)
- Detecting arrhythmias quiz
7 Lessons (25m 21s), 1 Quiz
Discriminating between different arrhythmias
- Discriminating between different arrhythmias intro
- Onset—how did it start?
- Stability—regular versus irregular
- QRS morphology—a ‘normal’ template
- AV association
- PR pattern analysis
- Discriminating between different arrhythmias quiz
7 Lessons (26m 18s), 1 Quiz
- Treating arrhythmias intro
- What is ATP (anti-tachycardia pacing)?
- How ATP terminates ventricular tachycardia
- Types of ATP
- Treating arrhythmias quiz
5 Lessons (15m 03s), 1 Quiz
Understanding device limitations and solutions
- Understanding device limitations and solutions intro
- Failure to sense
- Failure to defibrillate
- Ventricular fibrillation induction (device testing)
- Inappropriate therapy
- Troubleshooting inappropriate therapy for atrial fibrillation
- Troubleshooting inappropriate therapy for supraventricular tachycardias (SVTs)
- Troubleshooting inappropriate therapy for T wave oversensing
- Troubleshooting inappropriate therapy for lead fractures and electromagnetic interference
- Understanding device limitations and solutions quiz
9 Lessons (41m 21s), 1 Quiz
Managing patients with ICDs
- Managing patients with ICDs intro
- ICDs and magnets
- ICDs and electromagnetic interference
- ICDs and surgery
- ICDs and MRI
- ICDs and radiotherapy
- ICDs and driving
- Managing patients with ICDs quiz
7 Lessons (20m 18s), 1 Quiz
Download ICD Essentials | Medmastery 2023 Videos Free:
Now you can download ICD Essentials | Medmastery 2023 Videos from the below link:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
Leave a Reply