In this blog post, we are going to share a free Video download of Gulfcoast: OB Fetal Survey – The Second and Third Trimester Videos using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Gulfcoast: OB Fetal Survey – The Second and Third Trimester Videos with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Gulfcoast: OB Fetal Survey – The Second and Third Trimester Videos is one of the best Videos for quick review. It is very good book to study a a day before your exam. It can also cover your viva questions and will help you to score very high.
You might also be interested in:
Features of Gulfcoast: OB Fetal Survey – The Second and Third Trimester Videos
Following are the features of Gulfcoast: OB Fetal Survey – The Second and Third Trimester Videos:
OB Fetal Survey: The Second and Third Trimester ultrasound training video provides a review of Obstetrical ultrasound imaging including the fetal environment, fetal biometry, and the anatomical survey during the second and third trimester.
- Obstetrical Ultrasound Imaging
- Identifying Fetal Number
- Biophysical Profile Examination
- Identifying the Presence or Absence of Cardiac Activity
- Fetal Biometry
- Fetal Anatomic Survey
- 2nd Trimester Screening
- Triple Screen and Quad Screen
- Apply the AIUM Practice Guidelines for a 2nd/3rd trimester ultrasound exam.
- Demonstrate normal fetal anatomy and apply appropriate measurement techniques to assess fetal dates and appropriate fetal development during 2nd and 3rd trimester obstetrical ultrasound examinations.
- Implement the additional documentation needed for a multiple gestation pregnancy versus a single gestation pregnancy.
- Cite the possible increased risks with multiple gestation pregnancies.
- State the ultrasonic characteristics that differentiate a monochorionic pregnancy from a dichorionic pregnancy.
- Define the purpose of a Biophysical Profile examination.
- Increase the participants’ knowledge to better perform and/or interpret 2nd & 3rd trimester ultrasound examinations.
Download Gulfcoast: OB Fetal Survey – The Second and Third Trimester Videos Free:
Now you can download Gulfcoast: OB Fetal Survey – The Second and Third Trimester Videos from Medicalstudyzone.com below link:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.