In this blog post, we are going to share a free video download of Gulfcoast : Midwife Sonography Certificate Review 2019 Videos using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free video download of Gulfcoast : Midwife Sonography Certificate Review 2019 Videos with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Gulfcoast : Midwife Sonography Certificate Review 2019 Videos is one of the best videos for quick review. It is very good videos to study a day before your exam. It can also cover your viva questions and will help you to score very high.
You might also be interested in:
Features of Gulfcoast : Midwife Sonography Certificate Review 2019 Videos
Following are the features of Gulfcoast : Midwife Sonography Certificate Review 2019 Videos:
Midwife Sonography Certificate Review Online Course is designed for nurse midwives who are preparing to take the ARDMS midwifery focused examination. It is also beneficial for OB-GYN physicians who need a review of OB-GYN ultrasound techniques and/or to ensure the ultrasound practice protocols implemented are consistent with published guidelines for physicians and midwife practitioners.
- Increase knowledge and competence for successful ultrasound registry examination completion
- Outline routine scan protocols & measurements for performing transabdominal and endovaginal GYN scanning
- State the normal and abnormal imaging characteristics of the ovaries and uterus and differentiate commonly seen pathology seen in premenarchal, postmenarchal, and post-menopausal patients
- Outline first trimester normal reproductive physiology and identify normal anatomy
- List first trimester complications and associated ultrasound findings
- Perform 2nd and 3rd trimester measurement techniques
- Identify normal and abnormal fetal anatomy in the 2nd and 3rd trimesters in each of the fetal body systems
- State coexisting disorders affecting pregnancy
- State the elementary principles of ultrasound including definition of ultrasound, basic properties, and units of measure
- Describe the fundamental principles of sound and the propagation of sound in soft tissue.
- Recognize the different types of transducers
- Describe focusing, sound beam formation, and the types of resolution including axial and lateral
- Recognize components and terminology of ultrasound equipment and instrumentation
- Differentiate imaging artifacts by their cause and characteristic appearance
- Outline safety, quality control, quality assurance and bio-effects concerns regarding operation and maintenance of ultrasound equipment
- Identify areas of weakness that require additional self-study for successful exam completion
- Implement scan protocols and diagnostic criteria into clinical practice based on published inter-professional ultrasound guidelines and certification exam outlines. (ACNM, AIUM, ARDMS).
- GYN Anatomy and Physiology, Congenital Abnormalities
- Transabdominal and Transvaginal Exam
- Gynecological Pathology: Uterine
- Gynecological Pathology: Ovarian
- GYN Pathology: Adnexal
- Mock Exam 1: GYN
- First Trimester OB: Reproductive Physiology, Measurements, Pathology
- Mock Exam 2: First Trimester
- 2nd & 3rd Trimesters: Fetal Age Assessment/Measurements, Ultrasound of Fetal Brain
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Fetal Face and Neck, Placenta and Umbilical Cord
- Ultrasound Evaluation of: Amniotic Fluid, Multiple Gestations, Maternal Complications, Fetal Complications, and 3D Ultrasound
- Mock Exam 3
- Essentials of Diagnostic Ultrasound
- Pulse Echo Instrumentation, Storage and Display, and Propagation of Ultrasound through Tissue
- Image Controls
- Imaging Artifacts
- Quality Assurance and Safety
- Mock Exam 4 – Sonography Principles and Instrumentation
Date of Original Release: 10/10/2019
This edition valid for credit through: 10/10/2022
Details : 19 Videos
Download Gulfcoast : Midwife Sonography Certificate Review 2019 Videos Free:
Now you can download Gulfcoast : Midwife Sonography Certificate Review 2019 Videos from Medicalstudyzone.com below link:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.