In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of Fundamentals of Mental Health Nursing An Essential Guide for Nursing and Healthcare Students PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Fundamentals of Mental Health Nursing An Essential Guide for Nursing and Healthcare Students PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Fundamentals of Mental Health Nursing An Essential Guide for Nursing and Healthcare Students PDF is one of the best book for quick review. It is very good book to study a a day before your exam. It can also cover your viva questions and will help you to score very high. Fundamentals of Mental Health Nursing is an accessible evidence-based introduction to the role of the mental health nurse. This comprehensive overview explores concepts of mental health and distress, ethics and accountability, key nursing models to be aware of, and the prevalence, predisposing factors and features of the most commonly occurring mental health problems.
Information is placed in a practice context from the outset, making this an essential guide to both the theory and the practice of mental health nursing. It is ideal for students on courses relating to mental health care, as well as for registered nurses and healthcare practitioners looking to revise their knowledge of key concepts.
- Interactive multiple-choice questions
- Links to online resources
- Chapter summary sheets
Dr. Andrew Clifton is Senior Lecturer in the Faculty of Health and Life Sciences at De Montfort University. Dr. Steve Hemingway is Senior Lecturer in Mental Health Nursing at the University of Huddersfield. Dr. Anne Felton is Associate Professor in Mental Health and Social Care and Dr. Gemma Stacey is Associate Professor in Mental Health and Social Care, both at the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences at the University of Nottingham.
- Series: Fundamentals
- Paperback: 536 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 1 edition (November 6, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118880218
- ISBN-13: 978-1118880210
Features of Fundamentals of Mental Health Nursing An Essential Guide for Nursing and Healthcare Students PDF
Following are the features of Fundamentals of Mental Health Nursing An Essential Guide for Nursing and Healthcare Students PDF:
Fundamentals of Mental Health Nursing is an accessible evidence-based introduction to the role of the mental health nurse. This comprehensive overview explores concepts of mental health and distress, ethics and accountability, key nursing models to be aware of, and the prevalence, predisposing factors and features of the most commonly occurring mental health problems.
- Places mental health conditions and interventions within a wider holistic context
- Situates recovery at the centre of mental health nursing practice
- Links key concepts to mental health across the lifespan
- Contains learning outcomes in each chapter and includes vignettes, activities and reflective exercises to root concepts in real life practice
Table of Contents
List of Contributors
Part 1 Fundamentals of Mental Health Nursing
- Chapter 1 What is mental health?
- Chapter 2 The policy context of mental health nursing in the UK
- Chapter 3 Models and values of mental health nursing practice
- Chapter 4 Legal and ethical frameworks for mental health nursing practice
- Chapter 5 Facilitating evidence-based practice
- Chapter 6 Co-production: facilitating recovery with service users
- Chapter 7 Communication and interpersonal skills 1: an introduction
Part 2 Mental Health Problems and Therapeutic Interventions
- Chapter 8 Commonly occurring mental health problems
- Chapter 9 Serious mental health problems
- Chapter 10 Organic mental health problems
- Chapter 11 People with learning disabilities and mental health
- Chapter 12 Substance misuse
- Chapter 13 Eating disorders
- Chapter 14 Personality disorder
- Chapter 15 Communication and interpersonal skills 2: emotional engagement
- Chapter 16 Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Chapter 17 Psychodynamic and other talking therapies
- Chapter 18 Basics of psychopharmacology
- Chapter 19 Assessment and therapeutic management of risk
- Chapter 20 Working with self-harm and suicide
- Chapter 21 Mental health promotion
Part 3 Mental Health Nursing and the Lifespan
- Chapter 22 Mental health and children, adolescents and younger people
- Chapter 23 Mental health and adults
- Chapter 24 Mental health in later life
Part 4 Recovery in the Context of Mental Health Services
- Chapter 25 Applying recovery-based principles in practice
- Chapter 26 Community based mental health services in action
- Chapter 27 In-patient services
- Chapter 28 Working with family and friends
- Chapter 29 Embracing mental health and physical healthcare
- Chapter 30 Clinical supervision for the new supervisee
You might also be interested in:
Download Fundamentals of Mental Health Nursing An Essential Guide for Nursing and Healthcare Students PDF Free:
Now you can download Fundamentals of Mental Health Nursing An Essential Guide for Nursing and Healthcare Students PDF from the below link:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.