In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of Echocardiography Review Guide 4th Edition PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Echocardiography Review Guide 4th Edition PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Echocardiography Review Guide 4th Edition PDF is one of the best book for quick review. It is very good book to study a day before your exam. It can also cover your viva questions and will help you to score very high.
An echocardiogram (also known as an echo) is a visual picture of the heart’s activity. Ultrasound (high-frequency sound waves) from a hand-held wand placed on your chest produces images of your heart’s valves and chambers, allowing the sonographer to evaluate the heart’s pumping performance. Echocardiography Review Guide 4th Edition gives both a concise review and an effective self-assessment for exam preparation. The bulleted text highlights key topics and provides detailed step-by-step directions for performing and evaluating echocardiographic investigations in an easy-to-digest format. Throughout the book, there are study and self-assessment questions to help you improve your knowledge and indicate topics for additional research.
You might also be interested in:
Features of Echocardiography Review Guide 4th Edition PDF
Following are the features of Echocardiography Review Guide 4th Edition PDF:
- Prepared by Catherine M. Otto, Professor of Cardiology, Washington University. Rosario Roman, Professor of Cardiology, Washington University. Rebecca Gibbons, College of Nursing, Cardiac Sonographer.
- Companion textbook of clinical echocardiography provides a review of basic principles, additional details of data aqua station and interpretation, and a step-by-step approach to patient examination for each diagnosis. In addition, self-assessment questions with detailed explanations of the correct answers, allow the reader to be actively involved in the learning process.
- This book will be of interest to practicing cardiologists and sonographers as a quick update on echo cardiology and will be of value for cardiology fellows and sonographer students who are mastering the material for the first time and cardiac anesthesiologists will find beneficial information
- The chapters are organized in the same order as those in the textbook on clinical echocardiography and we recommend that these two books be used in parallel
- Basic chapters of principles of imaging aqua station, transthoracic, transesophageal echocardiography, other echocardiography modalities, and clinical indications
- Every chapter includes the echo exam review guide from the textbook of clinical echocardiography for quick reference. In addition, there is a detailed step-by-step approach to the echocardiographic examination for each diagnosis
- Information is conveyed in bulleted points with a short list of important basic principles followed by key points
- The material in the book reflects the clinical practice of echocardiography at one point in time
Contents of Echocardiography Review Guide 4th Edition
- Principles of echocardiographic image acquisition and Doppler analysis
- The transthoracic echocardiography
- Transesophageal echocardiography
- Specialized echocardiography applications
- Clinical indications and quality assurance
- Left and right ventricular systolic function
- Ventricular diastolic filling and function
- Coronary artery disease
- Cardiomyopathies, hypertensive, and pulmonary heart disease
- Pericardial disease
- Valvular stenosis
- Valvular regurgitation
- Prosthetic valves
- Cardiac masses
- Diseases of the great arteries
- The adult with congenital heart disease
- Intraoperative and interventional echocardiography
We show some opinions of the book users
Because you are reading this review, you already know that this is the gold standard of Echocardiography literature, according to J. Benjamin. I won’t duplicate what many other outstanding reviewers have stated; instead, if you want more information about the book’s content, read some of the other reviews. You may be surprised to hear that the content of this excellent book is updated with each new edition to ensure clinical relevance.
Download Echocardiography Review Guide 4th Edition PDF Free:
Now you can download Echocardiography Review Guide 4th Edition PDF from Medicalstudyzone.com below link:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.