In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of Type 2 Diabetes Principles And Practice PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Type 2 Diabetes Principles And Practice PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Given the increase in the incidence of Type 2 diabetes in an ever younger age group Type 2 diabetes will soon reach epidemic proportions The need for earlier diagnosis so as to prevent organ damage adequate control of the disease and long term managem The incidence and prevalence of type 2 diabetes mellitus have increased dramatically in modernized and developing nations over the past few decades Thoroughly revised and expanded this Second Edition responds to the epidemic and supplies a current overview and guide to the management of diabetes in the modern healthcare environment. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Type 2 Diabetes Principles And Practice PDF.
This Second Edition offers a current perspective on diabetes demographics epidemiology pathophysiology disease monitoring and approaches to glucose control and supplies new chapters by world renowned experts on non pharmacological management options complications of the skin and urogenital function related macrovascular conditions coronary heart disease stroke and peripheral vascular disease and rare forms of diabetes PCOS and NASH
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Type 2 Diabetes Principles And Practice PDF:
1. Epidemiology of Type 2 Diabetes
2. Pathogenesis of Type 2 Diabetes
3. Rationale and Goals for Glucose Control in Diabetes Mellitus and Glucose Monitoring
4. The Role of the Diabetes Educator in the Education and Management of Diabetes Mellitus
5. Nutrition in the Etiology and Management of Type 2 Diabetes
6. Diabetes and Exercise
7. Psychosocial Issues and Type 2 Diabetes
8. Oral Hypoglycemic Agents: Sulfonylureas and Meglitinides
10. Alpha-Glucosidase Inhibitors
12. Treatment Strategies for Type 2 Diabetes Based on Incretin Action
13. Pramlintide Acetate in the Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes
14. Insulin Therapy in Type 2 Diabetes
15. Combination Therapy for Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes
16. Hypoglycemia in Type 2 Diabetes
17. Diabetic Coma: Current Therapy of Diabetic Ketoacidosis and Non-Ketoacidotic Hyperosmolar Coma
18. Diabetic Retinopathy and Ocular Complications
19. Renal Dysfunction and Hypertension
20. Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy and Sexual Dysfunction
21. Diabetic Foot Ulcers
22. Gastrointestinal and Autonomic Complications of Diabetes Mellitus
23. Gestational Diabetes
24. Epidemiology of Type 2 Diabetes in Children and Adolescents
25. Insulin Resistance Syndrome and Its Vascular Complications
26. Obesity: Influence on Diabetes and Management
27. Dyslipidemia and Diabetes
28. Hypertension and Diabetes: Need for Combination Therapy
29. The Evaluation of Cardiac and Peripheral Arterial Disease in Patients with Diabetes Mellitus
30. Acute Coronary Syndrome, Myocardial Infarction, Heart Failure, and Stable
Coronary Artery Disease—Specific Considerations in Diabetes
31. Anesthesia and Surgery in the Diabetic Patient
32. Type 2 Diabetes: Geriatric Considerations
33. Diabetes in High-Risk Ethnic Populations
34. Drug-Induced Hyperglycemia and Diabetes Mellitus
35. MODY: Lessons from Monogenetic Diabetes Forms
36. Polycystic Ovary Syndrome and the Metabolic Syndrome
37. Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease and Diabetes Mellitus
38. Future Management Approaches: New Devices on the Horizon for Glucose Monitoring and Medication Delivery
You might also be interested in:
Below are the technical specifications of Type 2 Diabetes Principles And Practice PDF.
- Edition 2nd Edition
- ISBN 0849379571
- Format PDF
- Page Count 610 Pages
- Author Barry J Goldstein, Dirk Mueller-Wieland, Barry J Goldstein,
Type 2 Diabetes Principles And Practice PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Type 2 Diabetes Principles And Practice PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 6.89 MB
Please use the link below to download Type 2 Diabetes Principles And Practice PDF for free:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.