In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of The Prescription Drug Abuse Epidemic: Incidence, Treatment, Prevention, and Policy 1st Edition PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of The Prescription Drug Abuse Epidemic: Incidence, Treatment, Prevention, and Policy 1st Edition PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Here’s the complete overview of The Prescription Drug Abuse Epidemic PDF:
This overview of prescription drug abuse includes historical background, key concepts, and discussion of the prevalence of drug abuse, treatments, and policy issues implicated in ending the epidemic.
Features of The Prescription Drug Abuse Epidemic PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Zooms in on legal and policy issues related to the ongoing opioid epidemic in the U.S., providing insight into current and potential actions to limit the epidemic
- Describes each prescription drug among the most commonly abused, for what it is prescribed, how it works, economic cost, and the damage that abuse of the drug may cause to both individual health and social wellbeing
- Identifies each of the most common groups of people who abuse prescription drugs, their motivations for doing so, and the special risks for each
- Addresses commonly co-abused drugs and the risks of using them concurrently
- Includes comparative text examining prescription drug abuse in Canada and the United Kingdom
Ty S. Schepis Ph.D. (Author)
Ty S. Schepis, PhD, is associate professor of psychology at Texas State University. He has been principal investigator on over $1 million in research grants from the National Institute on Drug Abuse.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside The Prescription Drug Abuse Epidemic PDF:
- Misuse and Abuse of Over-the-Counter Medicines
- Nonmedical Prescription Drug Use in Adolescents and Young Adults
- Misuse of Prescription Drugs among Young Adults
- Prescription Drug Misuse in Older Adults
- Opioids: Misuse and Guideline-Concordant Use in Pain Management
- Opioids in the Emergency Setting
- Regulation of Opioid Medications in the United States
- Promoting Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs for Population Health: Research and Policy Implications
- Harm Reduction Approaches to Opioids
- A Comparison of Recent Trends in Prescription Drug Misuse in the United States and the United Kingdom
- Using Health Behavior Theory to Understand Prescription Drug Misuse
- Understanding Nonmedical Prescription Drug Use: The Importance of Criminological Theory
You might also be interested in:
Download Forensic Medicine & Toxicology MCQs (Prof Exam)
Download Thieme Test Prep for the USMLE®: Pathology Q&A 1st Edition PDF Free
Download Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology 4th Edition PDF Free
Download Netter’s Illustrated Human Pathology Updated Edition PDF Free
Download Muir’s Textbook of Pathology 15th Edition PDF Free
Download Blood and Bone Marrow Pathology 2nd Edition PDF Free
Below are the technical specifications of The Prescription Drug Abuse Epidemic PDF:
- Book Name: The Prescription Drug Abuse Epidemic: Incidence, Treatment, Prevention, and Policy
- Edition: 1st Edition | | ISBN: 1440852642
- Author Name: Ty S. Schepis Ph.D.
- Category: Medical
- Format / Pages: PDF – 331 Pages
The Prescription Drug Abuse Epidemic PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of The Prescription Drug Abuse Epidemic PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of The Prescription Drug Abuse Epidemic PDF:
FILE SIZE: 23 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download The Prescription Drug Abuse Epidemic PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
Leave a Reply