In this blog post, we are going to share a free Videos download of Surgical Pathology Update: Diagnostic Pearls for the Practicing Pathologist – Volume V using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Surgical Pathology Update: Diagnostic Pearls for the Practicing Pathologist – Volume V with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Surgical Pathology Update: Diagnostic Pearls for the Practicing Pathologist – Volume V is one of the best Videos for quick review. It is very good Videos to study a a day before your exam. It can also cover your viva questions and will help you to score very high.
You might also be interested in:
Features of Surgical Pathology Update: Diagnostic Pearls for the Practicing Pathologist – Volume V
Following are the features of Surgical Pathology Update: Diagnostic Pearls for the Practicing Pathologist – Volume V:
This teaching activity has been designed to provide a practical and comprehensive overview of a number of topics in surgical pathology, including head and neck, gastrointestinal, hepatobiliary, gynecologic, genitourinary, and soft tissue pathology.
The activity includes an overview of diagnostic pearls which allow the pathologist to render an accurate diagnosis, as well as how to best avoid some of the most common diagnostic pitfalls.
Discussions include pertinent diagnostic immunohistochemical and molecular diagnostic techniques which allow the pathologist to refine their diagnosis and provide additional prognostic and therapeutic information.
This CME activity is primarily designed to educate practicing pathologists as well as pathologists in training.
At the completion of this CME teaching activity, you should be able to:
- Recognize the major diagnostic pitfalls in the diagnosis of Barrett’s esophagus and Barrett’s-related dysplasia.
- Discuss the more recently recognized variants of ulcerative colitis as well as some of the issues related to diagnosing IBD-related dysplasia.
- Identify some of the major diagnostic issues in the most common colorectal polyps, including serrated polyps.
- Describe the classification of endometrial carcinomas according to the TCGA findings.
- Review the work-up of endocervical neoplasms, both HPV and non-HPV related.
- Accurately classify serous neoplasms and the implications of classification on clinical decision making.
- Recognize key diagnostic features that define common follicular patterned thyroid neoplasms.
- Discuss diagnostic strategies and treatment implications for HPV-associated tumors of the head and neck.
- Recognize and differentiate the most common salivary gland tumors.
- Resolve differential diagnoses for renal neoplasms based on predominant histologic pattern and communicate the clinical significance.
- Implement emerging aspects of prostate pathology, including large gland and intraductal lesions into diagnostic practice.
- Utilize histology and immunohistochemistry to resolve the most common diagnostic issues in testicular tumor pathology.
- Categorize common patterns of liver injury as hepatocellular or biliary in origin.
- Discuss the histologic features of fatty liver disease.
- Describe the clinical parameters that are taken into account when listing a patient for liver transplantation.
- Explain the most commonly used and diagnostically useful immunohistochemical markers in the diagnosis of soft tissue tumors.
No special educational preparation is required for this CME activity.
Download Surgical Pathology Update: Diagnostic Pearls for the Practicing Pathologist – Volume V Free:
Now you can download Surgical Pathology Update: Diagnostic Pearls for the Practicing Pathologist – Volume V from the below link:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.