In this blog post, we are going to share a free Video download of Surgical Pathology Update: Diagnostic Pearls for the Practicing Pathologist – Vol. VI Videos using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Surgical Pathology Update: Diagnostic Pearls for the Practicing Pathologist – Vol. VI Videos with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Surgical Pathology Update: Diagnostic Pearls for the Practicing Pathologist – Vol. VI Videos is one of the best Videos for quick review. It is very good book to study a day before your exam. It can also cover your viva questions and will help you to score very high.
You might also be interested in:
Features of Surgical Pathology Update: Diagnostic Pearls for the Practicing Pathologist – Vol. VI Videos
Following are the features of Surgical Pathology Update: Diagnostic Pearls for the Practicing Pathologist – Vol. VI Videos:
This CME activity is primarily designed to educate practicing pathologists as well as pathologists in training.
- Discuss the most diagnostic errors in diagnosing Barrett’s esophagus-related dysplasia.
- Understand the most common diagnostic difficulties in the most common colorectal polyps.
- Discuss the most common pitfalls in separating ulcerative colitis from Crohn’s disease.
- Provide an accurate classification and appropriate use of ancillary studies in endometrial and vulvar lesions.
- Describe the most up-to-date classification of endometrial carcinomas.
- List an accurate differential diagnosis for the most common head and neck lesions.
- Employ the most useful immunostains in addressing the most common diagnostic problems in head and neck pathology.
- Identify the limitations and potential pitfalls of immunohistochemistry and molecular testing in head and neck pathology.
- Recognize the criteria used to establish a diagnosis of periprosthetic joint infection and the significance of intraoperative neutrophil counts.
- Cite the WHO 2020 changes to the nomenclature of cartilaginous neoplasms.
- Identify how to differentiate the most common benign and malignant bone-forming neoplasms.
- Review the current diagnostic criteria for adenocarcinomas of the lung and the implications for staging.
- Review the current WHO diagnostic criteria for neuroendocrine tumors of the lung.
- Describe the diagnostic features and the most important differential diagnoses for the most common interstitial lung diseases.
- Utilize information on the uses and limitations of immunohistochemistry in resolving diagnostic problems in breast core needle biopsy specimens.
- Review the updated guidelines for ER, PR and HER2 testing in breast cancer.
- Recognize the uses and limitations of immunohistochemistry in resolving diagnostic problems in spindle cell lesions of the breast.
No special educational preparation is required for this CME activity.
Download Surgical Pathology Update: Diagnostic Pearls for the Practicing Pathologist – Vol. VI Videos Free:
Now you can download Surgical Pathology Update: Diagnostic Pearls for the Practicing Pathologist – Vol. VI Videos from Medicalstudyzone.com below link:
Details : 18 Videos
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.