In this blog post, we are going to share a free Video download of Psychopharmacology – A Masters Class 2021 Videos and PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Psychopharmacology – A Masters Class 2021 Videos and PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Psychopharmacology – A Masters Class 2021 Videos and PDF is one of the best Videos for quick review. It is very good book to study a a day before your exam. It can also cover your viva questions and will help you to score very high.
You might also be interested in:
Features of Psychopharmacology – A Masters Class 2021 Videos and PDF
Following are the features of Psychopharmacology – A Masters Class 2021 Videos and PDF:
The Latest CME: Advances in Psychopharmacology
This unique online CME course is designed for experienced clinicians who understand the basic therapeutic mechanisms of psychotropic medications and who are familiar with neurobiological and genetic contributions to psychiatric illnesses. World-renowned faculty focus on treatment of both typical and difficult-to treat child, adolescent, or geriatric psychiatric patients.
In Psychopharmacology — A Masters Class, you’ll explore both the interface of medical and psychiatric disorders, and the interface between neurology and psychiatry. The importance of a therapeutic alliance when prescribing psychotropic medications is underscored, as are the hazards and benefits of polypharmacy drug interactions. Catch up on current and emerging treatments of:
- Schizophrenia or bipolar personality disorders
- Anxiety spectrum or sleep disorders
- Alcohol and substance abuse disorders
- Treatment resistant depression
- Women’s mental health issues
- Borderline personality disorders
- Eating disorders
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be better able to apply:
– Evaluate the effects of neurotransmitters and genes on psychotropic drug treatment
– Study the interface between neurology and psychiatry
– Describe the pharmacologic treatment of schizophrenia with particular reference to the prodromal period and first episode
– Outline the emerging theories and treatments of bipolar disorder, depression, treatment resistant depression, bipolar depression, stress and anxiety disorder
– Discuss the role of psychotropic medications in women’s mental health with an emphasis on PMS, pregnancy, nursing, and the postpartum period
– Review the appropriate use of medications in the treatment of sleep disorders
– Access psychopharmacologic treatment of eating disorders
– Summarize the interface between medicine and psychiatric disorders with an emphasis on cardiovascular disease and cancer
– Review the appropriate use of stimulants in the treatment of attention and ADHD disorders as well as their use as an adjunct to antidepressant treatment
– Identify psychopharmacologic treatment for the borderline personality disorder
– Explain the role of psychopharmacology in the treatment of substance use disorders with particular emphasis on alcohol, opiates, and cannabis
– Recognize when to utilize ECT and TMS for the treatment of depression
– Discuss standard psychopharmacologic treatments that have now been proven to be ineffective
– Give examples of the latest advances and problems associated with treatment approaches in the child, adolescent and geriatric populations
Experienced clinicians in the field of psychopharmacology drawn from the following disciplines: psychiatry, medicine, nursing, nurse practitioners, and psychology.
TOPICS / SPEAKERS
Download Psychopharmacology – A Masters Class 2021 Videos and PDF Free:
Now you can download Psychopharmacology – A Masters Class 2021 Videos and PDF from Medicalstudyzone.com below link:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.