In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing, Second Edition: An Interpersonal Approach 2nd Edition PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing, Second Edition: An Interpersonal Approach 2nd Edition PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Thoroughly updated to correlate with DSM-5 diagnostic descriptions and QSEN guidelines, the second edition of this highly acclaimed undergraduatepsychiatric nursing text features concrete strategies for establishing interpersonal relationships as the basis not only for working with the psychiatricpatient population, but as a timeless foundation for all nursing practice. The text guides students through the essential phases of self-discoverynecessary to integrate interpersonal nursing theory into practice. Modules designed to foster growth in therapeutic use of self, including the importanceof boundary management, are integrated with psychodynamic and current neurobiological theories to provide sturdy theoretical underpinnings for practice. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing PDF.
A wealth of descriptive psychiatric diagnoses of DSM-5, QSEN criteria, and NANDA-based care plans, case scenarios, evidence-based practice, patientand family education tips, drug summary lists, and complementary and alternative therapy approaches populate the text. The main body of the book focuses oncommon mental illnesses and weaves both the psychodynamic and neurobiological concepts into evidence-based strategies for nursing interventions.
Additionalfeatures, such as examples of therapeutic dialogue and a ‚ÄúConsumer‚Äôs Perspective,‚Äù featuring an actual consumer‚Äôs voice relating personal experience aboutliving with a specific illness, provide further guidance in understanding and adopting a relationship-based approach to nursing. Web links facilitate quickaccess to additional information and NCLEX-style review questions prepare students for passing the NCLEX exam.
Features of Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Revisions correlate to DSM-5 descriptions, QSEN criteria, and NANDA nursing diagnoses
- Provides new information on psychopharmacology, compassion fatigue and a recovery model, use of informed consent, and cognitive behavioral therapy
- Presents updates on complementary and alternative interventions
- Includes expanded content on cultural and life span considerations related to mental health care worldwide
- Focuses on interpersonal relationships and boundary navigation as the foundation for practice
- Promotes psychodynamic and neurobiological perspectives within ISPN curricular guidelines
- Written by national and international experts in nursing education and psychiatric-mental heath practice
- Includes a digital student companion with key chapter concepts and critical thinking questions for practice situations
- Provides digital faculty resources including PowerPoint slides, an expanded test bank, case studies, and critical thinking exercises
- Includes free e-book with purchase of the print book
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing PDF:
Part I. THE PRACTICE OF PSYCHIATRIC-MENTAL HEALTH NURSING
- Mental Health Trends and the Historical Role of the Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse
- Interpersonal Relationships: The Cornerstone of Psychiatric Nursing
- The Value of the Use of Dialogue and Self in Recovery
- Boundary Management
Part II. HEALTH PROMOTION AND ILLNESS PREVENTION
- Critical Thinking, Clinical Decision Making, and the Interpersonal Relationship
- Crisis and Crisis Intervention
- Psychiatric Case Management
- Known Risk Factors for Prevalent Mental Illness and Nursing Interventions for Prevention
- Systems Concepts and Working in Groups
- Theories of Mental Health and Illness: Psychodynamic, Social, Cognitive, Behavioral, Humanistic, and Biological Influences
Part III. ACUTE AND CHRONIC ILLNESS
- Schizophrenia Spectrum and Other Psychotic Disorders
- Bipolar and Related (Mood) Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders, Obsessive-Compulsive-Related Disorders, and Trauma- and Stress-Related Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Substance-Related and Addictive Disorders
- Neurocognitive Disorders
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Sexual Dysfunctions, Paraphilic Disorders, and Gender Dysphoria
- Feeding and Eating Disorders
- Psychological Problems of Physically Ill Persons
Part IV. GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT AND MENTAL HEALTH CONCERNS ACROSS THE LIFE SPAN
- Working With Children
- Mental Health Concerns Regarding Adolescents
- Issues Specific to the Elderly
- Victims and Victimizers
Part V. MENTAL HEALTH CARE SETTINGS
- Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing
- Vulnerable Populations and the Role of the Forensic Nurse
Part VI. CULTURAL, ETHICAL, LEGAL, AND PROFESSIONAL ASPECTS OF MENTAL HEALTH CARE
- Cultural, Ethnic, and Spiritual Concepts
- Ethical and Legal Principles
- Policy, Policy Making, and Politics for Professional Psychiatric Nurses
You might also be interested in:
Below are the technical specifications of Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing PDF.
- Edition 2nd Edition
- ISBN 082613128X
- Format PDF
- Page Count 692 Pages
- Author Jeffrey Jones, Joyce J Fitzpatrick, Vickie L Rogers,
Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 13.2 MB
Please use the link below to download Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing PDF for free:
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.