In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of Preventive Cardiology: Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease 1st Edition PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At Medicalstudyzone.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial!
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Preventive Cardiology: Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease 1st Edition PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Here’s the complete overview of Preventive Cardiology: Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease PDF:
Endorsed by the American Society for Preventive Cardiology! Preventive Cardiology – a new Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease – addresses the prevention and risk stratification of cardiovascular disease so that you can delay the onset of disease and moderate the effects and complications. Drs. Roger Blumenthal, JoAnne Foody, and Nathan Wong discuss the full range of relevant considerations, including the epidemiology of heart disease, risk assessment, risk factors, multiple risk factor-based prevention strategies, and developments in genetics and personalized medicine.
Features of Preventive Cardiology: Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Access the fully searchable text online at www.expertconsult.com.
- Recognize the factors for prevention and risk stratification around cardiovascular disease and effectively delay the onset of disease and moderate the effects and complications, even for individuals who are genetically predisposed.
- Effectively navigate full range of considerations in prevention from the epidemiology of heart disease, the biology of atherosclerosis and myocardial infarction, risk assessment—established risk factors and emerging risk factors, multiple risk factor-based prevention strategies, and future directions—through genetics, personalized medicine, and much more.
- Tap into the expertise of prominent leaders in cardiovascular disease prevention with guidance from Drs. Roger Blumenthal—longtime director of the Framingham Heart Study—JoAnne Foody, and Nathan Wong.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the pathogenesis of disease and the rationale for management through discussions of basic science.
- Apply current clinical practice guidelines to ensure optimal outcomes in both primary and secondary prevention.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Preventive Cardiology: Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease PDF:
1. Preventive Cardiology: Past, Present, and Future
2. National and International Trends in Cardiovascular Disease: Incidence and Risk Factors
3. Prediction of Cardiovascular Disease: Framingham Risk Estimation and Beyond
4. Genetics of Cardiovascular Disease and Its Role in Risk Prediction
5. Novel Biomarkers Assessing Cardiovascular Risk
6. Advanced Risk Assessment in Patients with Kidney and Inflammatory Diseases
7. Antiplatelet Therapy
8. Molecular Biology and Genetics and Atherosclerosis
9. Hypertension: JNC 7 and Beyond
10. Heart Failure Prevention
11. Antihypertensive Drugs and Their Cardio- and Renoprotective Roles in the Prevention and Management of Cardiovascular Disease
12. Evaluation and Management of Dyslipidemia in Children and Adolescents
13. The Role of HDL Cholesterol in the Development of Atherosclerotic CVD
14. Low-Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol: Role in Atherosclerosis and Approaches to Therapeutic Management
15. The Contribution of Triglycerides and Triglyceride-Rich Lipoproteins to Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease
16. Nutritional Approaches for CVD Prevention
17. Integrative Medicine in the Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease
18. Effects of Alcohol on CVD Risk
19. Overweight, Obesity, and Cardiovascular Risk
20. Tobacco Use, Passive Smoking, and Cardiovascular Disease: Research and Smoking Cessation Interventions
21. Diabetes and Cardiovascular Disease
22. Metabolic Syndrome and Cardiovascular Disease
23. Role of Ethnicity in CVD – Lessons learned from MESA and other population based studies
24. Prevention of Ischemic Heart Disease in Women
25. Cardiovascular Aging the Next Frontier in Cardiovascular Prevention
26. Concepts of Screening for Cardiovascular Risk Factors and Disease
27. Role of Vascular CT in Evaluation and Prevention of CVD
28. Use of Cardiac MRI and PET in Assessment of CVD Risk and Atherosclerosis Progression
29. Exercise Treadmill Stress Testing with and without Imaging
30. Carotid Intima-Media Thickness Measurement and Plaque Detection for
Cardiovascular Disease Risk Prediction
31. Peripheral Artery Disease Assessment and Management
32. Endothelial Function and Dysfunction
33. Exercise for Restoring Health and Preventing Vascular Disease FSGC
34. Psychological Risk Factors and Coronary Artery Disease: Epidemiology, Pathophysiology and Management
35. The Role of Treatment Adherence in Cardiac Risk Factor Modification
36. Clinical Practice Guidelines and Performance Measures in the Treatment of Cardiovascular Disease
Below are the technical specifications of Preventive Cardiology: Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease PDF:
- Series: Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease
- Hardcover: 632 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 1 edition (March 11, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1437713661
- ISBN-13: 978-1437713664
- Product Dimensions: 9.8 x 1.2 x 10.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.3 pounds
Preventive Cardiology: Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease PDF Free Download
Alright, now in this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Preventive Cardiology: Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded a genuine PDF ebook copy of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Preventive Cardiology: Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease PDF:
FILE SIZE: 20 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Preventive Cardiology: Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people!
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medicalstudyzone.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medicalstudyzone.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.